TeachMe2Draw wrote:
I must have lost my draft of this reply, so I'll start over. If it is redundant, sorry.
sallyanne, I am not sure how a Montage and/or a vertical array helps me because each of the 11 or 12 thumbnails needs to be in a separate file that can be shuffled and displayed in random order. When I display them on a website, I want to arrange the thumbnails three rows by four columns.
Maybe you need someone to show you how to do custom montages then - There is a tutorial
I am not a mathematician so cannot help with the custom
re the rope or string - I assume you mean the squiggle? Using a brush I did a 's' squiggle then blurred it - with gaussian blur to show you the result what threshold would do.
If you want them to be in different files you may have to
paste as an image instead of a layer so you will have lots of images/files.
Then after creating your different images you will have to make the canvas larger - here you can do the canvas' all the same size.
Then stroke a selection around each if you want them in a border.
_________________