It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 3:14 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: C4D/Fractals
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:02 am  (#1) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 02, 2011
Posts: 1850
Location: Michigan
I don't know which, but I made about 10 or so here so far :D
I'll be keeping it up to date, as I make stuff :D
Apophysis is really cool, and I like it so here they are :D
All PNG and rendered and like 1200 X 873 I think

MediaFire Link

And what catagory do you guys think this should go in on DA?

_________________
Image
I'm back I think


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: C4D/Fractals
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:22 pm  (#2) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 02, 2011
Posts: 1850
Location: Michigan
DA Page made :D
http://wi6791lly.deviantart.com/art/C4D-Pack-203294841

_________________
Image
I'm back I think


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group