It is currently Wed Oct 07, 2026 8:57 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: 5 XCF's - 2 Text based/ 3 Texture based.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:58 pm  (#1) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Aug 28, 2012
Posts: 3060
Location: Idk where I am.
So Gramg wanted to know how to make the text for my "Love" text, and I'm horrible at making tutorials I just uploaded the xcf, and figured I'll make a mini pack to show how to make other things I make as well.

Click the picture to download! :D
Image

I hope somebody enjoys these and/or learns from them!

~ God bless ~


~ Moko

_________________
Image
Reality is a lovely place...But I wouldn't wanna live there.


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: 5 XCF's - 2 Text based/ 3 Texture based.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:26 am  (#2) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Aug 16, 2012
Posts: 4271
Location: Göteborg, Sweden
mokonafan: thank you for sharing these! i :heart love :heart the look of that gold foil, really hope i can learn something about it from your xcf. and you're not at all horrible at making tutorials, i remember your space scene tutorial very well and it was fun to do and no problem at all to follow.

_________________


Top
 Post subject: Re: 5 XCF's - 2 Text based/ 3 Texture based.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:31 am  (#3) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Aug 30, 2012
Posts: 2174
Download the file "textures.zip.001" went to extract but its asking for a password?

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: 5 XCF's - 2 Text based/ 3 Texture based.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:55 am  (#4) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Aug 16, 2012
Posts: 4271
Location: Göteborg, Sweden
i wasn't asked for a password, but i tried downloading twice and both times 7zip said the archive is "invalid".

_________________


Top
 Post subject: Re: 5 XCF's - 2 Text based/ 3 Texture based.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:20 am  (#5) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 07, 2010
Posts: 14182
me too, I didn't get any further than you guys. It also asked me for a password.
I also got this, but it is a Windows file.

Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: 5 XCF's - 2 Text based/ 3 Texture based.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:05 am  (#6) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Aug 28, 2012
Posts: 3060
Location: Idk where I am.
There shouldn't be a password...and I have no clue why it would be invalid! D:

_________________
Image
Reality is a lovely place...But I wouldn't wanna live there.


Top
 Post subject: Re: 5 XCF's - 2 Text based/ 3 Texture based.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:37 pm  (#7) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: May 26, 2012
Posts: 342
Location: France
molly wrote:
I also got this, but it is a Windows file.

ahah you were lucky to browse under linux, because this file is most probably a malware:
https://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/iliv ... arn-viewsc
but this is not moko's fault, I guess you simply clicked on a (nasty) ad instead of clicking on the legit download button, trapped download button become more and more common practice among big file hosters like sendspace, that's why using an ad blocker became a necessity, for security reasons more than ad annoyance, in the windows (tm) world :D

he4rty wrote:
Download the file "textures.zip.001" went to extract but its asking for a password?

.001 filetype should be the first fragment of a multi-parts archive, but without all parts on disk, you can't unzip.


Top
 Post subject: Re: 5 XCF's - 2 Text based/ 3 Texture based.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:23 pm  (#8) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Aug 28, 2012
Posts: 3060
Location: Idk where I am.
I tried to download pics from my email and PEAZIP asked for a Pw...There was none. T.T

Who else here is using peazip??

_________________
Image
Reality is a lovely place...But I wouldn't wanna live there.


Top
 Post subject: Re: 5 XCF's - 2 Text based/ 3 Texture based.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:31 am  (#9) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: May 26, 2012
Posts: 342
Location: France
Nope, I use Izarc and 7zip.
I guess you should create the archive again..


Top
 Post subject: Re: 5 XCF's - 2 Text based/ 3 Texture based.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:05 pm  (#10) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Aug 28, 2012
Posts: 3060
Location: Idk where I am.
weird....I'll try and work on "fixing" it today.

_________________
Image
Reality is a lovely place...But I wouldn't wanna live there.


Top
 Post subject: Re: 5 XCF's - 2 Text based/ 3 Texture based.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:12 pm  (#11) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Aug 28, 2012
Posts: 3060
Location: Idk where I am.
Uploading takes forever and I time out and stuff...When my internet is faster I'll upload it..Should be soon-ish.

_________________
Image
Reality is a lovely place...But I wouldn't wanna live there.


Top
 Post subject: Re: 5 XCF's - 2 Text based/ 3 Texture based.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:33 pm  (#12) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: May 26, 2012
Posts: 342
Location: France
You should take a look at dropbox (or similar stuffs) it's quite convenient to host and link files and you have total control over it, it's also safer for the downloading user.


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group