It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 8:34 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Post Your Gradients Here
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:00 am  (#81) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 01, 2014
Posts: 14198
Location: Spain, Aragón
Please, I need your help to find the place to call the script.
I really have both options to Create a gradient along path.
I can find the script Sample a gradient along path by Help in Gimp but I don't know where ¡it is placed.
Thanks for your help.


Attachments:
Screenshot 2022-08-19 115537.jpg
Screenshot 2022-08-19 115537.jpg [ 20.6 KiB | Viewed 11288 times ]
Screenshot 2022-08-19 115404.jpg
Screenshot 2022-08-19 115404.jpg [ 45.52 KiB | Viewed 11288 times ]

_________________
Image

Gimp 2.10.36 (samj) portable _ OS Windows 10 Home_ 64bits
Don’t be afraid to start over. It’s a new chance to rebuild what you want.
Top
 Post subject: Re: Post Your Gradients Here
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:17 pm  (#82) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Dec 19, 2018
Posts: 164
Hi Issa,

What I can comment on this subject is that as in your example, I also find access to this plugin via the "/" key (as 1 and 2 in the image).

But also via the gradient window. Right-clicking on any of the gradients opens a window, the desired option is "Sample Gradient along a Path" (3 and 4 in the image).
Attachment:
SampleGradientDel.png
SampleGradientDel.png [ 220.39 KiB | Viewed 11276 times ]


Top
 Post subject: Re: Post Your Gradients Here
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:38 am  (#83) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 01, 2014
Posts: 14198
Location: Spain, Aragón
Krikor, you have solved the mistery (it was for me, :hehe ) Thank you so much . :tyspin
:hi5

_________________
Image

Gimp 2.10.36 (samj) portable _ OS Windows 10 Home_ 64bits
Don’t be afraid to start over. It’s a new chance to rebuild what you want.


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group