It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2026 4:38 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Uploading Resources to Gimp Chat?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:19 am  (#1) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Apr 14, 2010
Posts: 34
I have a zip file of 13 brushes I made. I have tried to upload the file to the Gimp Chat resources forum. It failed too upload saying the file was too large. To reduce the file size do I have to make a new zip file with a reduced amount of brushes in it or is there some way I can upload the file as is?

Thanks :seeya

_________________
Image


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: Uploading Resources to Gimp Chat?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:05 am  (#2) 
Offline
GimpChat Founder
User avatar

Joined: May 22, 2008
Posts: 5241
Location: Gimpville
Greetings Silvertayl,

The max size of an attachment was set to 1meg. Clearly, that's not enough. :hehe

I've bumped it to 10meg. Give it another shot. :bigthup

_________________
“If you reach for the stars, you just might land on a decently sized hill.” - Stuart Hill


Top
 Post subject: Re: Uploading Resources to Gimp Chat?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:28 am  (#3) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Apr 14, 2010
Posts: 34
Thanks for doing that GnuTux, I appreciate it. :clap

I think 10 is good and more than enough for my brushes. They were 2 megs.

I'll upload the file again in the morning as it's 11.30 pm here in Australia; my eyes are crossed and it's time for bed. :otb

_________________
Image


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group