It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 7:02 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: I have reported "cubaspell" posts as SPAM
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:00 am  (#1) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 15, 2020
Posts: 116
Location: Quantumverse
I have reported "cubaspell" posts as SPAM


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: I have reported "cubaspell" posts as SPAM
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:21 am  (#2) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Apr 09, 2018
Posts: 1888
Location: France
00111111 wrote:
I have reported "cubaspell" posts as SPAM

:wvy
how did you do that?

_________________
Les parfums, les couleurs et les sons se répondent.Baudelaire (Les fleurs du mal)
2.10.36/(Samj) Gimp 2.10.38 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bits


Top
 Post subject: Re: I have reported "cubaspell" posts as SPAM
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:47 am  (#3) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Apr 01, 2012
Posts: 8474
Location: On the other side of your screen
00111111 wrote:
I have reported "cubaspell" posts as SPAM

Thanks they are gone now and so should be all the posts

_________________
Image
Free Fun Photo Editing & resources
Poems from the Lord
Gimp Newby
Gimp version 3.2.4 and GMIC-Qt 4.0.2 OS :- Windows 10 Home 64


Top
 Post subject: Re: I have reported "cubaspell" posts as SPAM
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:48 am  (#4) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Apr 01, 2012
Posts: 8474
Location: On the other side of your screen
level_0 wrote:
00111111 wrote:
I have reported "cubaspell" posts as SPAM

:wvy
how did you do that?

On the right side of this box is a red '!'. You can make a report if you cllick on it

_________________
Image
Free Fun Photo Editing & resources
Poems from the Lord
Gimp Newby
Gimp version 3.2.4 and GMIC-Qt 4.0.2 OS :- Windows 10 Home 64


Top
 Post subject: Re: I have reported "cubaspell" posts as SPAM
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:04 am  (#5) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 15, 2020
Posts: 116
Location: Quantumverse
sallyanne wrote:
Thanks they are gone now and so should be all the posts


Thank you sallyanne.
Spammers :gaah


Top
 Post subject: Re: I have reported "cubaspell" posts as SPAM
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:52 am  (#6) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: May 10, 2013
Posts: 1442
Location: Finland
00111111 wrote:
I have reported "cubaspell" posts as SPAM

Kudos for reporting it to the mods, small minus for reporting it to us.


Top
 Post subject: Re: I have reported "cubaspell" posts as SPAM
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:07 am  (#7) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 15, 2020
Posts: 116
Location: Quantumverse
Nidhogg wrote:
00111111 wrote:
I have reported "cubaspell" posts as SPAM

Kudos for reporting it to the mods,small minus for reporting it to us.


The logic was to stop others wasting their time reporting what had already been reported.


Top
 Post subject: Re: I have reported "cubaspell" posts as SPAM
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:17 am  (#8) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: May 10, 2013
Posts: 1442
Location: Finland
Alright. Have a great gimpy weekend :bigthup


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group