It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 6:10 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who game
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:22 am  (#21) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Apr 11, 2010
Posts: 545
Location: In the mini-chat, saying silly things
mahvin wrote:
I was actually saying hello to Bob, lol...but hey, so glad I could contribute, unawares! ;)


haha, I was joking. There is no episode where Rory is being mistaken for Bob. :hehe

Demen, wrong. It was before that.

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who game
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:27 am  (#22) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Oct 06, 2010
Posts: 4050
I love Dr Who, but I can't recall every quote. Thanks for letting me know you were joking, I would have never known. LOL!

_________________
"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
~ Miguel de Cervantes


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group