It is currently Sun Oct 04, 2026 2:53 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Where and What I have been doing this last week
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:13 pm  (#1) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Oct 28, 2010
Posts: 166
My son came home on leave from Air Force for Thanksgiving and his WEDDING. Lord have mercy...LOL its been a crazy week leading up to last night. click the link below and you can see his wedding photo's..they are on my facebook.

Micki

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2063018&id=1502966043&fbid=1460262315542&ref=mf


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: Where and What I have been doing this last week
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:50 pm  (#2) 
Offline
Retired Staff
User avatar

Joined: May 22, 2008
Posts: 6946
Location: Somewhere in GIMP
Thanks for sharing micki. In order to see the images one must be a member of facebook, unfortunately.

_________________
Image
World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. - Albert Einstein


Top
 Post subject: Re: Where and What I have been doing this last week
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:00 pm  (#3) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Oct 28, 2010
Posts: 166
Hang on


Oregonian wrote:
Thanks for sharing micki. In order to see the images one must be a member of facebook, unfortunately.


Attachment:
wedding 035.jpg
wedding 035.jpg [ 107.93 KiB | Viewed 2373 times ]


Attachments:
wedding 222.jpg
wedding 222.jpg [ 115.8 KiB | Viewed 2373 times ]
wedding 090.jpg
wedding 090.jpg [ 98.07 KiB | Viewed 2373 times ]
Top
 Post subject: Re: Where and What I have been doing this last week
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:22 pm  (#4) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 08, 2010
Posts: 5420
Location: Northwest Ohio
A very cute couple. I guess now you can relax for a bit, and then it will be Christmas!


Top
 Post subject: Re: Where and What I have been doing this last week
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:50 pm  (#5) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 24, 2010
Posts: 12850
Wow; what they use to tell us called high teapot (took some project management course in a past life; lol). Wow; lot's of stress, but now you've gained a daughter. Congratulations to you. Now, in the future, you can skip the Thanksgiving cooking since you will be invited to feast at your son's house. Isn't payback grand. lol

:)

_________________
Lyle

Psalm 109:8

Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Where and What I have been doing this last week
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:52 am  (#6) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: May 16, 2010
Posts: 16194
Congrats my friend! =)
They are a great looking couple.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Where and What I have been doing this last week
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:36 pm  (#7) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Oct 28, 2010
Posts: 166
Thanks friends :hi5 after I posted these, I got sick and have been sick for several days..just now getting it back together..hate Tennessee weather. They left this morning heading back to base..god love her mom..she was a mess..I'm use to it..but this is first time for her daughter to leave...had to talk to her most of morning to calm her down...LOL little brother is happy here, big brother left their Wii until christmas for him to play...happy camper he is...LOL

Anyhoo thanks guys

Micki


Top
 Post subject: Re: Where and What I have been doing this last week
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:06 am  (#8) 
Offline
Former Member
User avatar

Joined: Nov 17, 2010
Posts: 618
Location: Rockford, IL
2-ton wrote:
A very cute couple. I guess now you can relax for a bit, and then it will be Christmas!

x2


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group