It is currently Fri Oct 09, 2026 8:25 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: I'll be gone over the weekend
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:07 pm  (#21) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: May 16, 2010
Posts: 16200
Glad to see you back safe O.


Top
 Post subject: Re: I'll be gone over the weekend
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:12 pm  (#22) 
Offline
Retired Staff
User avatar

Joined: May 22, 2008
Posts: 6946
Location: Somewhere in GIMP
Daren is improving steadily. Thank you. :-)

_________________
Image
World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. - Albert Einstein


Top
 Post subject: Re: I'll be gone over the weekend
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:13 pm  (#23) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 02, 2011
Posts: 1850
Location: Michigan
I hope he makes a full and safe recovery.

_________________
Image
I'm back I think


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group