It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 3:09 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: After taking some time with linux...
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:28 pm  (#21) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 30, 2010
Posts: 1937
Location: Missouri
Well, that' something to consider. none of mine are gateways. I have 2 compaqs, a toshiba laptop and a spare dell that i use for things that might crash it. I used the dell for ubuntu now i have a very nice dell paperweight.

_________________
Image
The last time I kept an open mind,
my brain fell out and the dog grabbed it.
Now it's full of dirt, toothmarks, and dog slobber.
No more open minds or dogs for me.


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group