It is currently Sun Oct 11, 2026 9:58 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: I'm still here.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:04 pm  (#1) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 16, 2015
Posts: 613
Location: On Earth,specifically Queensland,Australia
After seeing the post about Molly's passing I thought I should post just to say I am still here. I have just come from a long stay(2month) in hospital with an embarrassing though possibly fatal illness not for polite conversation. Consequently , I have not been doing much of anything. I will try too post more often. My Prayers and Love to all. Kimba

_________________
Image


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: I'm still here.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:30 pm  (#2) 
Offline
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Aug 10, 2012
Posts: 14237
Location: Native to NYC living in Arizona, Gimp 2.8 - 3.0, Win 11 PC.
Kimba wrote:
After seeing the post about Molly's passing I thought I should post just to say I am still here. I have just come from a long stay(2month) in hospital with an embarrassing though possibly fatal illness not for polite conversation. Consequently , I have not been doing much of anything. I will try too post more often. My Prayers and Love to all. Kimba


Image

_________________
Image
"A wise man learns more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer"
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: I'm still here.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:09 pm  (#3) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 16, 2015
Posts: 613
Location: On Earth,specifically Queensland,Australia
Wallace wrote:
Kimba wrote:
After seeing the post about Molly's passing I thought I should post just to say I am still here. I have just come from a long stay(2month) in hospital with an embarrassing though possibly fatal illness not for polite conversation. Consequently , I have not been doing much of anything. I will try too post more often. My Prayers and Love to all. Kimba


[ Image ]

Thank you,Wallace. :tyspin

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: I'm still here.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:19 pm  (#4) 
Offline
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Aug 10, 2012
Posts: 14237
Location: Native to NYC living in Arizona, Gimp 2.8 - 3.0, Win 11 PC.
Kimba wrote:
Thank you,Wallace. :tyspin


Image

_________________
Image
"A wise man learns more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer"
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: I'm still here.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:39 pm  (#5) 
Offline
Script Coder
User avatar

Joined: May 07, 2014
Posts: 4561
Location: Canada
Yeh to still being here! :D

_________________
Image
Visualize your and others dreams coming true.


Top
 Post subject: Re: I'm still here.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:30 pm  (#6) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: May 12, 2015
Posts: 4693
Kimba, Really glad to see you post! Hopefully your health continues to improve and you can post more often. Prayers for you.


Top
 Post subject: Re: I'm still here.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:22 pm  (#7) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 24, 2010
Posts: 12850
Glad you got the help you needed and getting better. :)

_________________
Lyle

Psalm 109:8

Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: I'm still here.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:09 am  (#8) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 08, 2010
Posts: 5420
Location: Northwest Ohio
Sorry you have been ill, but good to hear that you are doing better.


Top
 Post subject: Re: I'm still here.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:20 am  (#9) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: May 17, 2014
Posts: 1573
Good to see you, Kimba. Take care and I wish you all the best :rfy

_________________
Ella's gallery - YouTube


Top
 Post subject: Re: I'm still here.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:55 pm  (#10) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 16, 2015
Posts: 613
Location: On Earth,specifically Queensland,Australia
Thanks everyone, I am slowly getting better but am still feeling weak. I have finally got on top of the 6000+ emails that accumulated during my absence.

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: I'm still here.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:04 pm  (#11) 
Offline
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Aug 10, 2012
Posts: 14237
Location: Native to NYC living in Arizona, Gimp 2.8 - 3.0, Win 11 PC.
Kimba wrote:
Thanks everyone, I am slowly getting better but am still feeling weak. I have finally got on top of the 6000+ emails that accumulated during my absence.


6000+ emails!!!
:shock:

_________________
Image
"A wise man learns more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer"
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: I'm still here.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:05 pm  (#12) 
Offline
Script Coder
User avatar

Joined: May 07, 2014
Posts: 4561
Location: Canada
6000+ man..that's a full time job!

_________________
Image
Visualize your and others dreams coming true.


Top
 Post subject: Re: I'm still here.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:42 pm  (#13) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 16, 2015
Posts: 613
Location: On Earth,specifically Queensland,Australia
Yep, 6000+,it took a day and a half to process.

_________________
Image


Last edited by Kimba on Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Post subject: Re: I'm still here.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:00 pm  (#14) 
Offline
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Aug 10, 2012
Posts: 14237
Location: Native to NYC living in Arizona, Gimp 2.8 - 3.0, Win 11 PC.
Kimba wrote:
Taken a day and a half to process.


Image

_________________
Image
"A wise man learns more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer"
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: I'm still here.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:32 am  (#15) 
Offline
Script Coder
User avatar

Joined: May 07, 2014
Posts: 4561
Location: Canada
1 day and 1/2 you work way too hard. I would've checked like 50 and call it a day!

_________________
Image
Visualize your and others dreams coming true.


Top
 Post subject: Re: I'm still here.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:12 am  (#16) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Apr 01, 2012
Posts: 8480
Location: On the other side of your screen
Welcome back and stay well.

I am assuming Kimba ia a person that feels she needs to read/answer ever email. I have a friend like that. Out of curiosity how many of those were spam or do you have that many friends?

_________________
Image
Free Fun Photo Editing & resources
Poems from the Lord
Gimp Newby
Gimp version 3.2.6 and GMIC-Qt 4.0.2 OS :- Windows 10 Home 64


Top
 Post subject: Re: I'm still here.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:02 pm  (#17) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 16, 2015
Posts: 613
Location: On Earth,specifically Queensland,Australia
sallyanne wrote:
Welcome back and stay well.

I am assuming Kimba ia a person that feels she needs to read/answer ever email. I have a friend like that. Out of curiosity how many of those were spam or do you have that many friends?

Thanks Sallyanne. No spam just Newsletters I signed up for and Bill receipts. I like reading.

_________________
Image


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group