It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 8:13 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: To GnuTux and Graechan.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:11 am  (#1) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 13, 2011
Posts: 2648
Location: Poland
From time to time, I see You logging into GimpChat, but You are not posting anything.
At least tell us if you're okay?
Greetings.

_________________
Image


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: To GnuTux and Graechan.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:29 am  (#2) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 13, 2011
Posts: 2648
Location: Poland
Sometimes the impossible becomes a fact.
I can see (only in the login) a few more great plugin authors.
Don't let us have sadness - give us a SIGN.

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: To GnuTux and Graechan.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:59 am  (#3) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Oct 06, 2010
Posts: 4050
I agree. Gimp Chat isn't the same without them. Let us know how you are doing!

_________________
"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
~ Miguel de Cervantes


Top
 Post subject: Re: To GnuTux and Graechan.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:12 am  (#4) 
The last time I heard from Graechan was back in April. I sent him a message asking for permission to update one of his script and he told me; "Pocholo please go ahead and publish any update to my scripts". I hope he is Ok as well as for Gnu Tux.


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group