It is currently Fri Oct 09, 2026 10:09 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Coloring Page of Picasso's cat.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:28 pm  (#1) 
Offline
Script Coder
User avatar

Joined: May 07, 2014
Posts: 4561
Location: Canada
Image

I thought I would do some coloring with coloring pages using pencil crayons.
I created this Javascript Page that converts Image/picture to Coloring Page.
This Javascript was used for the above coloring page.
I just printed (from Staples) a color image to look at for reference and a black and white coloring-page image result outputted from above Javascript page.
and started to color it and finished within 3 hours

_________________
Image
Visualize your and others dreams coming true.


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: Coloring Page of Picasso's cat.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:30 pm  (#2) 
Offline
Script Coder
User avatar

Joined: May 07, 2014
Posts: 4561
Location: Canada
btw, these are what I printed to work with
ImageImage

_________________
Image
Visualize your and others dreams coming true.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Coloring Page of Picasso's cat.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:56 am  (#3) 
Offline
Script Coder
User avatar

Joined: May 07, 2014
Posts: 4561
Location: Canada
Can this pass as a pencil colored piece. I wrote the code so I have some biases.
Image

_________________
Image
Visualize your and others dreams coming true.


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group