It is currently Sat Oct 10, 2026 6:09 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: How much you'd save with automation
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:55 am  (#1) 
Offline
Script Coder
User avatar

Joined: May 07, 2014
Posts: 4561
Location: Canada
I was posting my javascript on fiverr.com and I thought of this simple to use calculator
to figure out how much people would save by automating a process and I thought of gimp plug-ins.
so here's the calculator:
https://tinmantaken.blogspot.com/2023/0 ... ation.html
Image

_________________
Image
Visualize your and others dreams coming true.


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group