It is currently Wed Oct 07, 2026 8:16 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: I did a bunch of different sounds but I liked this one the best so far
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:19 pm  (#1) 
Offline
Script Coder
User avatar

Joined: May 07, 2014
Posts: 4561
Location: Canada
https://tinmantaken.blogspot.com/2023/1 ... water.html

It sounds like something that you might hear coming from mini water fountains, but more of it.
I already fell asleep twice to it already lol.

_________________
Image
Visualize your and others dreams coming true.


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group