It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 7:16 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Poorman's Lyrics Maker version 4/5
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2024 6:27 pm  (#1) 
Offline
Script Coder
User avatar

Joined: May 07, 2014
Posts: 4558
Location: Canada
Demo video.
www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com


I just uploaded the files and Ctrl+Enter each verse and record it using OBS and there you have it a poorman's lyric maker hehe.

_________________
Image
Visualize your and others dreams coming true.


Last edited by trandoductin on Sat Jul 20, 2024 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: Poorman's Lyrics Maker version 4
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2024 10:27 pm  (#2) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Apr 01, 2012
Posts: 8474
Location: On the other side of your screen
:coolthup Which files did you upload (I'm assuming the picture) & which ai did you use for the lyrics. BTW who is the singer?

Would love to share this with a friend who is big into ai stuff. They also make their own electronic music using a program on a computer. Just need a bit more information.

_________________
Image
Free Fun Photo Editing & resources
Poems from the Lord
Gimp Newby
Gimp version 3.2.4 and GMIC-Qt 4.0.2 OS :- Windows 10 Home 64


Top
 Post subject: Re: Poorman's Lyrics Maker version 4
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2024 5:21 am  (#3) 
Offline
Script Coder
User avatar

Joined: May 07, 2014
Posts: 4558
Location: Canada
For the lyrics video, i just uploaded the mp3, the lyrics to be shown, and an image for video.
Then I manually Ctrl+Enter to show each line as the file plays (after the first time you hit Ctrl+enter).

Lyrics was written by ChatGPT after I prompted it something like: "Write me a song where a guy leaves his hometown because he doesn't want to be toxic" or something like that.
Then I use suno.com in custom mode where you can paste in your own lyrics.
Suno does everything to make a song.
The singer is suno generated. I think you can enter things like "female vocal" or "male vocal" and music styles you want this one I didn't it just did it with male.

_________________
Image
Visualize your and others dreams coming true.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Poorman's Lyrics Maker version 4
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2024 7:09 am  (#4) 
Offline
Script Coder
User avatar

Joined: May 07, 2014
Posts: 4558
Location: Canada
www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com


version 5's link in video description (features a foreground image upload, in this case the girl holding the umbrella so that we can have parallax like animation while lyrics is being animated).

_________________
Image
Visualize your and others dreams coming true.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Poorman's Lyrics Maker version 4
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2024 9:22 am  (#5) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jul 04, 2019
Posts: 282
Location: Lake Havasu City, Arizona, USA
It's amazing, Tin. I could see this technology also being purposed for comedy.

_________________
Charles


Top
 Post subject: Re: Poorman's Lyrics Maker version 4
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2024 10:03 am  (#6) 
Offline
Script Coder
User avatar

Joined: May 07, 2014
Posts: 4558
Location: Canada
Yeah I tried it for fun writing a song about Tong Ho vegetables and Ichiban noodles so I guess that could be viewed as comedy.
but yeah it writes songs about anything really.

_________________
Image
Visualize your and others dreams coming true.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Poorman's Lyrics Maker version 4
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2024 10:28 am  (#7) 
Offline
Script Coder
User avatar

Joined: May 07, 2014
Posts: 4558
Location: Canada
I thought I should demo Behind The Scene (BTS).
So others aren't afraid to start using the tool.
It's so simple
www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

_________________
Image
Visualize your and others dreams coming true.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Poorman's Lyrics Maker version 4/5
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2024 6:20 pm  (#8) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Apr 01, 2012
Posts: 8474
Location: On the other side of your screen
Thank you, I have now shared it. Hope he can get something out of this.

_________________
Image
Free Fun Photo Editing & resources
Poems from the Lord
Gimp Newby
Gimp version 3.2.4 and GMIC-Qt 4.0.2 OS :- Windows 10 Home 64


Top
 Post subject: Re: Poorman's Lyrics Maker version 4/5
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2024 6:33 pm  (#9) 
Offline
Script Coder
User avatar

Joined: May 07, 2014
Posts: 4558
Location: Canada
I hope so too.
I wanted to make lyrics videos but didn't want to pay and there are so many options to choose from so I thought I'd get ChatGPT's help to make one that I want. hehe

_________________
Image
Visualize your and others dreams coming true.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Poorman's Lyrics Maker version 4/5
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2024 11:48 pm  (#10) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 24, 2010
Posts: 12850
Watched both of these vids at work, earlier, Tran. Gobsmacked is all I can say. Better than most of the songs I've listened to of late. Put it to you this way; if I were a singer and/or song writer, I would be extremely concerned right now. Wow for sure. :)

_________________
Lyle

Psalm 109:8

Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Poorman's Lyrics Maker version 4/5
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2024 8:55 am  (#11) 
Offline
Script Coder
User avatar

Joined: May 07, 2014
Posts: 4558
Location: Canada
Poorman's Lyrics Makers has more features now between shooting back and forth on reddit with other redditor
up to version 14 now
www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

_________________
Image
Visualize your and others dreams coming true.


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group