It is currently Sat Oct 03, 2026 6:36 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Wilber and/or GNU related
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2024 6:16 pm  (#1) 
Offline
Script Coder
User avatar

Joined: May 07, 2014
Posts: 4561
Location: Canada
Video shows Wilber morphing into GNU logo.
Animation sequence is animated along with music so it moves to the sound.
Just for fun I guess, I don't know I find it entertaining to watch.
www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

_________________
Image
Visualize your and others dreams coming true.


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: Wilber and/or GNU related
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2024 1:09 am  (#2) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: May 16, 2010
Posts: 16191
trandoductin wrote:
Video shows Wilber morphing into GNU logo.
Animation sequence is animated along with music so it moves to the sound.
Just for fun I guess, I don't know I find it entertaining to watch.
www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

I love doing Morphs in IWARP. :bigthup
Cool video Tran. I liked it alot. We should dedicate a thread to morphs. IMHO. :gimp


Top
 Post subject: Re: Wilber and/or GNU related
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2024 3:39 pm  (#3) 
Offline
Script Coder
User avatar

Joined: May 07, 2014
Posts: 4561
Location: Canada
we can just make it this one hehe

_________________
Image
Visualize your and others dreams coming true.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Wilber and/or GNU related
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2024 8:34 pm  (#4) 
Offline
Script Coder
User avatar

Joined: May 07, 2014
Posts: 4561
Location: Canada
Recently I have been into pixel dropping different subjects.
This one is of Wilber with a golden snake body.
I just really like the end result how it's like colorful sand pile.
www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

_________________
Image
Visualize your and others dreams coming true.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Wilber and/or GNU related
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2024 12:42 am  (#5) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: May 16, 2010
Posts: 16191
Yeah that's pretty cool how even Wilbur turns to dust. lol :P


Top
 Post subject: Re: Wilber and/or GNU related
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2024 7:04 am  (#6) 
Offline
Script Coder
User avatar

Joined: May 07, 2014
Posts: 4561
Location: Canada
Thanks Rod :D
Everything turns to dust I guess hehehe

_________________
Image
Visualize your and others dreams coming true.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Wilber and/or GNU related
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2024 9:54 am  (#7) 
Offline
Script Coder
User avatar

Joined: May 07, 2014
Posts: 4561
Location: Canada
GNU logo drops over stationary GNU word
www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

_________________
Image
Visualize your and others dreams coming true.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Wilber and/or GNU related
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2024 5:07 pm  (#8) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jul 04, 2019
Posts: 282
Location: Lake Havasu City, Arizona, USA
Nice work with the animations! :coolthup

_________________
Charles


Top
 Post subject: Re: Wilber and/or GNU related
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2024 5:20 pm  (#9) 
Offline
Script Coder
User avatar

Joined: May 07, 2014
Posts: 4561
Location: Canada
Thanks I prompted ChatGPT to give me a basic drop, then I added logics to get sand-ish like dropping

_________________
Image
Visualize your and others dreams coming true.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Wilber and/or GNU related
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2024 1:53 am  (#10) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Apr 01, 2012
Posts: 8475
Location: On the other side of your screen
Cool tin. Gave me a giggle

_________________
Image
Free Fun Photo Editing & resources
Poems from the Lord
Gimp Newby
Gimp version 3.2.4 and GMIC-Qt 4.0.2 OS :- Windows 10 Home 64


Top
 Post subject: Re: Wilber and/or GNU related
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2024 6:11 am  (#11) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: May 16, 2010
Posts: 16191
Pretty neat stuff!


Top
 Post subject: Re: Wilber and/or GNU related
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2024 10:41 am  (#12) 
Offline
Script Coder
User avatar

Joined: May 07, 2014
Posts: 4561
Location: Canada
thanks I think I am addicted to simple homebrewed effects. A little biased because I either made it or asked chatGPT to make it. I am sure with video editing software people can do way crazier effect.

_________________
Image
Visualize your and others dreams coming true.


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group