It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:05 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: In Recovery...
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:36 pm  (#1) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: May 13, 2010
Posts: 33
Location: Tennessee
Sorry I haven't posted much recently, I am busy fighting a massive virus. I am doing everything I can to get back to my feet and meet my deadlines. Any excuses I should give a try? :P


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: In Recovery...
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:38 pm  (#2) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 08, 2010
Posts: 5420
Location: Northwest Ohio
sorry to hear that you have to fight a virus. Take it easy so you can fight off the bug.


Top
 Post subject: Re: In Recovery...
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:27 pm  (#3) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: May 13, 2010
Posts: 33
Location: Tennessee
It will be ok, just a minor set back. What is life without it? I will get back eventually, actually thinking about buying a Win7 upgrade while my PC is down. Not sure, I will keep you all posted though!


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group