It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 4:41 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Match The User With A Face
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:13 pm  (#1) 
Offline
Former Member
User avatar

Joined: Nov 17, 2010
Posts: 618
Location: Rockford, IL
Very simple, and easy, just post a picture of yourself.

I'll start!

I'm on the far left

Here's the most recent photo of me

Both images, server not found. Admin note.


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: Match The User With A Face
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:19 pm  (#2) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 08, 2010
Posts: 5420
Location: Northwest Ohio
You dont think this old bird will actually put up a photo of self, do you?


Top
 Post subject: Re: Match The User With A Face
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:52 pm  (#3) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jul 04, 2010
Posts: 2253
Location: Retired Moderator Slowly Returning to the Living.
That's me on my avatar. Friday is my birthday, so I'll probably have a newer pix then.

_________________
Artists aren't crazy! We're eccentric! ~G.M. Ross

Image

My Sigs = My Photos
Check out my work at http://www.flickr.com/photos/photomastergreg.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Match The User With A Face
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:44 pm  (#4) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 08, 2010
Posts: 5420
Location: Northwest Ohio
I might not be online friday, so here's a pre-birthday Happy Birthday!


Top
 Post subject: Re: Match The User With A Face
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:18 pm  (#5) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Oct 19, 2010
Posts: 376
Location: North Central Ohio, USA
Actually, thats a picture of me on my avatar also, filtered of course. Can't have the groupies recognizing me now, can we? :rofl

_________________
Life Truth: #12
My cat is a worst typist than I am.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Match The User With A Face
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:39 pm  (#6) 
Offline
GimpChat Founder
User avatar

Joined: May 22, 2008
Posts: 5241
Location: Gimpville
AFAIK, there are currently no pictures of me on the Internet. I plan on keeping it that way.

One has to work pretty hard to maintain some semblance of privacy these days.

Besides, I wouldn't want to scare anyone. :mrgreen:

_________________
“If you reach for the stars, you just might land on a decently sized hill.” - Stuart Hill


Top
 Post subject: Re: Match The User With A Face
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:12 pm  (#7) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 24, 2010
Posts: 12850
I have the opposite problem Tux; if I put my photo online, I'll be fawned over by beautiful women and get propositioned too much, so I dare not even do so. Notttt! lol

:)

_________________
Lyle

Psalm 109:8

Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Match The User With A Face
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:23 pm  (#8) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 08, 2010
Posts: 5420
Location: Northwest Ohio
OK, if you must...I told you I was old.
Image
This is my avatar on some forums and facebook


Top
 Post subject: Re: Match The User With A Face
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:34 pm  (#9) 
Offline
Former Member
User avatar

Joined: Nov 17, 2010
Posts: 618
Location: Rockford, IL
Wow 2-ton you really let yourself go :rofl


Top
 Post subject: Re: Match The User With A Face
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:21 am  (#10) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 24, 2010
Posts: 12850
OK; my multiple me (every so often, I post this one since I get some laughs from it; surprised ImageShack still has it on it's site after all these years). :)

Image

Image hosted free thanks to ImageShack (http://www.imageshack.us).

_________________
Lyle

Psalm 109:8

Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Match The User With A Face
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:41 am  (#11) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Oct 19, 2010
Posts: 376
Location: North Central Ohio, USA
@2-ton,
you must be on dial-up! :hehe

_________________
Life Truth: #12
My cat is a worst typist than I am.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Match The User With A Face
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:16 am  (#12) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 08, 2010
Posts: 5420
Location: Northwest Ohio
LOL.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Match The User With A Face
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:37 pm  (#13) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: May 16, 2010
Posts: 16197
Here is me and my Grandson sledding...woooooo!
Actually this is already posted somewhere on this forum...don't remember where though. =P

Image


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group