It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 5:54 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Running after a streetcar
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:57 pm  (#1) 
Offline
Script Coder
User avatar

Joined: Oct 25, 2010
Posts: 4812
Waiting for the family I was trying some long exposure shots when the two girls came running after the parting streetcar. The source pic has little virtue, grey skies, too much depth of field (to get long exposures I was at f/18), but the streetcar was quite colorful, so to lessen the importance of the background, I desaturated it, and did the same with the pavement.

Attachment:
Tram-desaturated-800x600.jpg
Tram-desaturated-800x600.jpg [ 112.67 KiB | Viewed 2362 times ]

_________________
Image


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: Running after a streetcar
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:42 pm  (#2) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Oct 07, 2011
Posts: 180
It's kinda how everything looks to me when I get up too early in the morning.
The two girls look like time travellers... either coming or going. I'd be going if it was me.
2012 isn't all that it could be... i'd jump ahead to 2050.

Very nice photo ofnuts. I like the colors of the train smeared together and the contrast with the grey surroundings. It looks like 2 diff photos merged together but it's not.


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group