It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 9:20 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: sharing outcomes - various themes
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:09 am  (#81) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 10, 2013
Posts: 863
Akros wrote:
(...) I do not have GIMPressionist, then experimented with G'MIC.
Duplicated the layer (...)

Sally thank you for your attention and for making me see this filter! :hi5
Taking a quick look, I can see other filters that did not even know were there.

But as I explained via MP, I was not happy with the little that I explored this filter, and if I have to get a similar effect, to turn back to G'MIC.

Thx! :tyspin

_________________
bbbbbbbbbbbImage
bbbbbbbbbbb Be patient, English is not my language.


Top
 Post subject: Re: sharing outcomes - various themes
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:23 pm  (#82) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 20, 2013
Posts: 14835
Location: roma, italy
still from my vacations tour

light into the choir stalls (M.Oliveto Maggiore)

original:

Attachment:
DSCF0939.png
DSCF0939.png [ 1.81 MiB | Viewed 2568 times ]


my (first) manipulation:

Attachment:
DSCF0939-enh1.png
DSCF0939-enh1.png [ 2.17 MiB | Viewed 2568 times ]


awaiting yours...

_________________
"Where am I ?"


Top
 Post subject: Re: sharing outcomes - various themes
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:39 pm  (#83) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Nov 16, 2011
Posts: 5127
Location: Metro Vancouver, BC
I played with the levels and used an average color overlay.

Image
50% original

_________________
Image
Gimp 2.8.18, Linux, median user
Gimp Chat Tutorials Index
Spirit Bear (Kermode)


Top
 Post subject: Re: sharing outcomes - various themes
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:58 am  (#84) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 20, 2013
Posts: 14835
Location: roma, italy
very good, Odin! I like it

_________________
"Where am I ?"


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group