It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2026 5:14 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Stairwell
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:40 am  (#1) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Apr 01, 2012
Posts: 8473
Location: On the other side of your screen
My daughter and her husband have just bought a house. They have a very steep stairwell. (I wouldn't use it). What you can see is half way down and I think the light is my flash.
Anyone can do what they like with this.
Image

_________________
Image
Free Fun Photo Editing & resources
Poems from the Lord
Gimp Newby
Gimp version 3.2.4 and GMIC-Qt 4.0.2 OS :- Windows 10 Home 64


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: Stairwell
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 8:28 am  (#2) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 23, 2012
Posts: 7388
Location: Göteborg at last!
Thank you sallyanne. I'll have a play with this one. If you haven't guessed already, I love spirals.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Stairwell
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 8:44 am  (#3) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 20, 2013
Posts: 14835
Location: roma, italy
challenge accepted, played with G'MIC Fractalize

Attachment:
1831_2015-05-12 18.02.50_DN1.jpg
1831_2015-05-12 18.02.50_DN1.jpg [ 1.02 MiB | Viewed 5009 times ]

_________________
"Where am I ?"


Top
 Post subject: Re: Stairwell
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 8:47 am  (#4) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Apr 01, 2012
Posts: 8473
Location: On the other side of your screen
Cool dinasset. :coolthup Can't wait Erisian. :)

_________________
Image
Free Fun Photo Editing & resources
Poems from the Lord
Gimp Newby
Gimp version 3.2.4 and GMIC-Qt 4.0.2 OS :- Windows 10 Home 64


Top
 Post subject: Re: Stairwell
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 12:31 pm  (#5) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 01, 2014
Posts: 14198
Location: Spain, Aragón
Here my tries, Sallyanne. Thanks for sharing it. :)


Attachments:
1831_2015-05-12%2018_02_50-Orientation Filter.jpg
1831_2015-05-12%2018_02_50-Orientation Filter.jpg [ 1.22 MiB | Viewed 4964 times ]
's try.jpg
's try.jpg [ 159.48 KiB | Viewed 4964 times ]
1831_2015-05-12%2018_02_50-Organic Flow.jpg
1831_2015-05-12%2018_02_50-Organic Flow.jpg [ 1.9 MiB | Viewed 4964 times ]

_________________
Image

Gimp 2.10.36 (samj) portable _ OS Windows 10 Home_ 64bits
Don’t be afraid to start over. It’s a new chance to rebuild what you want.
Top
 Post subject: Re: Stairwell
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 12:38 pm  (#6) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Nov 16, 2011
Posts: 5127
Location: Metro Vancouver, BC
Very nice Issabella, I like your perspective.

_________________
Image
Gimp 2.8.18, Linux, median user
Gimp Chat Tutorials Index
Spirit Bear (Kermode)


Top
 Post subject: Re: Stairwell
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 1:14 pm  (#7) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 20, 2013
Posts: 14835
Location: roma, italy
maybe SallyAnne will change her mind and use the stair....who knows!

Attachment:
1831_2015-05-12 18.02.50_DN2.jpg
1831_2015-05-12 18.02.50_DN2.jpg [ 370.04 KiB | Viewed 4955 times ]

_________________
"Where am I ?"


Top
 Post subject: Re: Stairwell
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 1:59 pm  (#8) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Aug 16, 2012
Posts: 4271
Location: Göteborg, Sweden
issabella: i like your first and last ones very much, they both look painted to me.

dinasset: the roses are a nice thought, maybe they will tempt sallyanne down the stairs - for me, the only thing that would work would be a huge piece of chocolate at the bottom of the stairs :mrgreen:

_________________


Top
 Post subject: Re: Stairwell
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 2:05 pm  (#9) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 01, 2014
Posts: 14198
Location: Spain, Aragón
Thanks Odin and AnMal for your comments. :) :tyspin

_________________
Image

Gimp 2.10.36 (samj) portable _ OS Windows 10 Home_ 64bits
Don’t be afraid to start over. It’s a new chance to rebuild what you want.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Stairwell
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 2:54 pm  (#10) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 23, 2012
Posts: 7388
Location: Göteborg at last!
I got carried away I'm afraid!

Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Stairwell
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 10:19 pm  (#11) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Apr 01, 2012
Posts: 8473
Location: On the other side of your screen
All very good :)
Dinasset, that's tempting but I won't, unless there is something to hang onto and then I can only go one step at a time. I have trouble with low (single) steps let alone stairs.
Isabella, you did what I had been trying to do. Lighten the overall picture.
Erisian, you did well. I like that you got 'carried away'.

_________________
Image
Free Fun Photo Editing & resources
Poems from the Lord
Gimp Newby
Gimp version 3.2.4 and GMIC-Qt 4.0.2 OS :- Windows 10 Home 64


Top
 Post subject: Re: Stairwell
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 4:16 am  (#12) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 01, 2014
Posts: 14198
Location: Spain, Aragón
Thank you Sallyanne for your comments. :)

_________________
Image

Gimp 2.10.36 (samj) portable _ OS Windows 10 Home_ 64bits
Don’t be afraid to start over. It’s a new chance to rebuild what you want.


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group