It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2026 2:33 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Life
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:18 am  (#1) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 02, 2011
Posts: 1850
Location: Michigan
Image
DeviantArt Page

_________________
Image
I'm back I think


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: Life
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:36 am  (#2) 
Offline
Retired Staff
User avatar

Joined: May 22, 2008
Posts: 6946
Location: Somewhere in GIMP
Very nice, Willy. While I was at it, I took a cruise through your gallery in DeviantArt. I enjoyed it immensely. Keep up the good work.

_________________
Image
World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. - Albert Einstein


Top
 Post subject: Re: Life
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:52 am  (#3) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 02, 2011
Posts: 1850
Location: Michigan
Thanks :)
Everything else is fractals though ;)

_________________
Image
I'm back I think


Top
 Post subject: Re: Life
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:08 pm  (#4) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 02, 2011
Posts: 1850
Location: Michigan
Image
Remake, this time I actually used GIMP ;)

_________________
Image
I'm back I think


Top
 Post subject: Re: Life
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:20 pm  (#5) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 13, 2011
Posts: 2648
Location: Poland
Subject LIFE - so let me ask you:
In Apophysis 7x is option Import GIMP parametr - if you tried how it works ?


Attachments:
Apophysis § Gimp.png
Apophysis § Gimp.png [ 346.16 KiB | Viewed 3490 times ]

_________________
Image
Top
 Post subject: Re: Life
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:45 pm  (#6) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 02, 2011
Posts: 1850
Location: Michigan
Never tried it

_________________
Image
I'm back I think


Top
 Post subject: Re: Life
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:17 pm  (#7) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 13, 2011
Posts: 2648
Location: Poland
Saved settings in Gimp can not open in apophysis 7x (unknown file format ?)


Attachments:
Sawe as ....png
Sawe as ....png [ 69.16 KiB | Viewed 3478 times ]

_________________
Image
Top
 Post subject: Re: Life
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:28 am  (#8) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 02, 2011
Posts: 1850
Location: Michigan
I am sorry, but I honestly don't know... Never tried openning GIMP Paramemeters in Apophysis

_________________
Image
I'm back I think


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group