It is currently Wed Oct 07, 2026 12:05 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Back to fractal work
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:23 pm  (#1) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 02, 2011
Posts: 1850
Location: Michigan
I'm not great, never really was...but I enjoy doing them and my latest two.

First one in a long time :lol
Attachment:
firstinawhile.png
firstinawhile.png [ 1.47 MiB | Viewed 2624 times ]



and then a second one this time I went back and read the tutorial I was trying to remember in the first :lol
Attachment:
thirdjulianjems.png
thirdjulianjems.png [ 3.04 MiB | Viewed 2624 times ]

_________________
Image
I'm back I think


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: Back to fractal work
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:41 pm  (#2) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: May 16, 2010
Posts: 16197
Glad to see you back in the fractal saddle Willy. You do some great fractal stuff in my opinion. :)


Top
 Post subject: Re: Back to fractal work
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:59 pm  (#3) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jun 02, 2013
Posts: 2090
Nice work Willy. Do you have a link to the tutorial you mentioned?

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Back to fractal work
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:59 pm  (#4) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 08, 2010
Posts: 5420
Location: Northwest Ohio
liking the first pic...words within worlds, lol


Top
 Post subject: Re: Back to fractal work
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:13 pm  (#5) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 02, 2011
Posts: 1850
Location: Michigan
The Warrior wrote:
Nice work Willy. Do you have a link to the tutorial you mentioned?

http://jimpan1973.deviantart.com/art/Grand-Julian-Gems-Tutorial-202168083

should have provided from the start sorry


2-ton wrote:
liking the first pic...words within worlds, lol

thank you :)

Rod wrote:
Glad to see you back in the fractal saddle Willy. You do some great fractal stuff in my opinion. :)

Thanks rod

_________________
Image
I'm back I think


Top
 Post subject: Re: Back to fractal work
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:11 am  (#6) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 23, 2012
Posts: 7388
Location: Göteborg at last!
Beautiful work Willy, especially the top one. What software are you using?


Top
 Post subject: Re: Back to fractal work
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:17 am  (#7) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 07, 2010
Posts: 14182
They are both very pretty Willly, KUDO's

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Back to fractal work
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:46 am  (#8) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 02, 2011
Posts: 1850
Location: Michigan
Erisian wrote:
Beautiful work Willy, especially the top one. What software are you using?

apophysis 7x

molly wrote:
They are both very pretty Willly, KUDO's

Thank you

_________________
Image
I'm back I think


Top
 Post subject: Re: Back to fractal work
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 am  (#9) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Aug 16, 2012
Posts: 4271
Location: Göteborg, Sweden
willy: :wow some really good looking fractals. they both seem to be glittering!

_________________


Top
 Post subject: Re: Back to fractal work
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:25 am  (#10) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Aug 16, 2012
Posts: 4271
Location: Göteborg, Sweden
willy: :wow some really good looking fractals. they both seem to be glittering!

_________________


Top
 Post subject: Re: Back to fractal work
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:28 am  (#11) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 02, 2011
Posts: 1850
Location: Michigan
AnMal wrote:
willy: :wow some really good looking fractals. they both seem to be glittering!

thank you x2 :hehe

_________________
Image
I'm back I think


Top
 Post subject: Re: Back to fractal work
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:49 am  (#12) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Aug 16, 2012
Posts: 4271
Location: Göteborg, Sweden
willy: :wow some really good looking fractals. they both seem to be glittering!

_________________


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group