It is currently Tue Oct 06, 2026 7:32 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Another linux fractal generation program
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:09 am  (#21) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jul 06, 2013
Posts: 2663
Location: California
I just downloaded Apophysis 2.09 & I'm wondering how do I add additional plugins?


Top
 Post subject: Re: Another linux fractal generation program
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:01 am  (#22) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 18, 2011
Posts: 283
Location: Lusaka, Zambia
1. 40 Amazing 3D Fractals Using Apophysis

2. Mandelbulber for 3D Fractals

Cheers!

:gimp


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group