It is currently Sat Oct 03, 2026 4:07 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Processing 2 (tutorial on p.2)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:32 am  (#21) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jul 01, 2018
Posts: 75
[quote="iarga"]Hello Eureka,

Processing has nothing to do with GIMP. But you can make interesting visual effects, short animations, little games, generative art with it.

Dear Sir, The code given in the first post:What are steps to copy and save the code. With SCM extension? Please guide me at your convenience.
_Eureka


Top
 Post subject: Re: Processing 2 (tutorial on p.2)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:39 am  (#22) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 28, 2016
Posts: 312
Location: Netherlands
Eureka,

I started coding in Javascript about a year ago. So I learned a lot from Daniel Shiffman this year. Before that, I didn't have any coding skills. Now I can make nice small programs. I used the P5.js library. So for the steps how to setup Processing, you have to look for information on the Processing-website and watch the youtube channel I gave you above.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Processing 2 (tutorial on p.2)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:31 am  (#23) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jul 01, 2018
Posts: 75
Thank You, iarga.
Sorry to have pestered you. I do not know whether I will be able pick up the skill. I will still make an attempt.
Thank you again.
- Eureka


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group