It is currently Tue Oct 06, 2026 11:03 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Taprats.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:55 am  (#21) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: May 16, 2010
Posts: 16197
MareroQ wrote:
Rod wrote:
oldmangrumpy wrote:
Thankyou Rod - I made directory changes similar to your specs and now I have Taprats working - no idea what to do with it yet but that will come I'm sure.

You have taprats exporting and creating a layer? I would like to know how please. :)


Hi Rod.

For me it works.
It can change the code (no quotation marks "")?

@echo off
echo *** Do Not Close this Window ***
echo Temp File: %1
"C:\Portables\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe" -jar c:\Portables\taprats.jar %1

I still get the same error though. :)


Top
 Post subject: Re: Taprats.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:25 pm  (#22) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Oct 02, 2014
Posts: 5061
Location: Sydney Australia
@Rod - yes I followed your instructions at post #15 and Taprats will load via shellout. Yes there is an initial error message 'Invalid stream header - cannot load design 89504E47' when Taprats opens, but when I click OK, I can access the GUI . I can then load a tiling type from the list, modify and save it as whatever file type I want, then reload it into GIMP.

As I said previously I'm not sure where to go from there yet, but that will come!

_________________
Image

Respect should be offered freely but hard earned


Top
 Post subject: Re: Taprats.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:59 pm  (#23) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 10, 2014
Posts: 845
I am not able to find an updated documentation for TAPRATS 1.1.12
can somebody give me suggestions?
Specifically I dont understand in Tiling Designer the use of TRANSLATION VECTORS and the option SAVE CODE AS...( create a .java file to use for...??
Many thanks


Top
 Post subject: Re: Taprats.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:29 pm  (#24) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 10, 2014
Posts: 845
playing and waiting some answer..
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Taprats.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:13 pm  (#25) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Nov 16, 2011
Posts: 5127
Location: Metro Vancouver, BC
Nice color combo, looking good Marcello

_________________
Image
Gimp 2.8.18, Linux, median user
Gimp Chat Tutorials Index
Spirit Bear (Kermode)


Top
 Post subject: Re: Taprats.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:50 am  (#26) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: May 16, 2010
Posts: 16197
oldmangrumpy wrote:
@Rod - yes I followed your instructions at post #15 and Taprats will load via shellout. Yes there is an initial error message 'Invalid stream header - cannot load design 89504E47' when Taprats opens, but when I click OK, I can access the GUI . I can then load a tiling type from the list, modify and save it as whatever file type I want, then reload it into GIMP.

As I said previously I'm not sure where to go from there yet, but that will come!

That is great! But i want the Taprats program to change the layer as Shellout is designed to do. Export the given layer or visible into Taprats and import back to GIMP with the design changes.
Otherwise i can just use Taprats program without Shellout and then open the image in GIMP. Too bad Taprats wasn't available in Python. :)


Top
 Post subject: Re: Taprats.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:12 pm  (#27) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 10, 2014
Posts: 845
Odinbc and Rod
Thank you!


Top
 Post subject: Re: Taprats.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:09 pm  (#28) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 10, 2014
Posts: 845
alhambra ceiling (only taprats)
Image


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group