It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 6:16 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: A Blender question
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:54 am  (#81) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Feb 14, 2013
Posts: 462
Location: Stockholm
Ella Louise wrote:
Lurifax73 wrote:

Hello Louise
I made a new animated flag for you Ella Louise.

Animated flag for Ella Louise


Oh what a beautiful flag you made, Lurifax. :tyspin :ffy I love it.
The lettering on the flag is also bumped, an extra dimension.



Thank you. I use Affinity Photo. Maybe you prefere to have same red color on the text as i have on the fish.

Image

_________________
Late 2017 iMac Retina 4K 21,5 inch Mac OS High Sierra version 10.13.4
3,6 GHz Intel Core i7
16 GB Ram 2400 MHz DDR4
Graphic card Radeon Pro 560 4096 MB
Affinity Photo and Affinity Designers.


Top
 Post subject: Re: A Blender question
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:15 pm  (#82) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: May 17, 2014
Posts: 1572
Thank you for the image Lurifax.
I had never heard of Affinity Photo but searched on the internet.

I also made a YouTube account and uploaded two animations.


https://youtu.be/JsWmO-LfCzE

https://youtu.be/OjBC_wQeRdw

_________________
Ella's gallery - YouTube


Top
 Post subject: Re: A Blender question
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:02 pm  (#83) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Feb 14, 2013
Posts: 462
Location: Stockholm
Ella Louise wrote:
Thank you for the image Lurifax.
I had never heard of Affinity Photo but searched on the internet.

I also made a YouTube account and uploaded two animations.


https://youtu.be/JsWmO-LfCzE

https://youtu.be/OjBC_wQeRdw



As Macuser I always have problems to download Gimp, therefore I looking for something else and found Affinity Photo and Affinity Designer. Very expensive but it feels as the best one and worth the money.

Cool fonts library.



Very good you playing with animation. I like your project Ivo.

_________________
Late 2017 iMac Retina 4K 21,5 inch Mac OS High Sierra version 10.13.4
3,6 GHz Intel Core i7
16 GB Ram 2400 MHz DDR4
Graphic card Radeon Pro 560 4096 MB
Affinity Photo and Affinity Designers.


Top
 Post subject: Re: A Blender question
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:25 pm  (#84) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Feb 14, 2013
Posts: 462
Location: Stockholm
Creating New Atlantic Ocean. Step 1.
Hit Alt+A and run the animation.
New Atlantic Ocean

_________________
Late 2017 iMac Retina 4K 21,5 inch Mac OS High Sierra version 10.13.4
3,6 GHz Intel Core i7
16 GB Ram 2400 MHz DDR4
Graphic card Radeon Pro 560 4096 MB
Affinity Photo and Affinity Designers.


Last edited by Lurifax73 on Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Post subject: Re: A Blender question
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:21 pm  (#85) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 15, 2017
Posts: 1837
The plane is a P-40 War Hawk. Here's a little animation.

Attachment:
Plane_banner2.gif
Plane_banner2.gif [ 352.47 KiB | Viewed 4422 times ]


Top
 Post subject: Re: A Blender question
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:00 am  (#86) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: May 17, 2014
Posts: 1572
Thank you Lurifax for the Ocean Blender file, more study material :)

I like your plane animation racer-x.

_________________
Ella's gallery - YouTube


Last edited by Ella on Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Post subject: Re: A Blender question
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:36 am  (#87) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Feb 14, 2013
Posts: 462
Location: Stockholm
Ella Louise wrote:
Lurifax73 wrote:

Hello Louise
I made a new animated flag for you Ella Louise.


Blendermade flag


Oh what a beautiful flag you made, Lurifax. :tyspin :ffy I love it.
The lettering on the flag is also bumped, an extra dimension.

_________________
Late 2017 iMac Retina 4K 21,5 inch Mac OS High Sierra version 10.13.4
3,6 GHz Intel Core i7
16 GB Ram 2400 MHz DDR4
Graphic card Radeon Pro 560 4096 MB
Affinity Photo and Affinity Designers.


Last edited by Lurifax73 on Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:50 am, edited 4 times in total.

Top
 Post subject: Re: A Blender question
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:34 pm  (#88) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: May 17, 2014
Posts: 1572
Oh the animated flag is gone...

The one i rendered was the one you posted with the same red color as the fish.
Was it your intention to use that one in another animation?
Then i will delete mine.

_________________
Ella's gallery - YouTube


Top
 Post subject: Re: A Blender question
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:10 am  (#89) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: May 17, 2014
Posts: 1572
Lurifax the flag is back :)



Followed this tutorial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmLjYSmaW48

And uploaded it on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/Q8dNBu1gBbM


Attachments:
0476.png
0476.png [ 365.77 KiB | Viewed 4380 times ]

_________________
Ella's gallery - YouTube
Top
 Post subject: Re: A Blender question
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:45 pm  (#90) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 15, 2017
Posts: 1837
Thanks, Ella for the link to that tut. It gave me some ideas and I learned some new tricks. I still need to tweak it a bit, but it is interesting.

Attachment:
P40_globe.gif
P40_globe.gif [ 1.08 MiB | Viewed 4370 times ]


Top
 Post subject: Re: A Blender question
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:34 am  (#91) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Feb 14, 2013
Posts: 462
Location: Stockholm
Blender Logga made in Affinity Designer

Image

_________________
Late 2017 iMac Retina 4K 21,5 inch Mac OS High Sierra version 10.13.4
3,6 GHz Intel Core i7
16 GB Ram 2400 MHz DDR4
Graphic card Radeon Pro 560 4096 MB
Affinity Photo and Affinity Designers.


Top
 Post subject: Re: A Blender question
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:39 am  (#92) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: May 17, 2014
Posts: 1572
racer-x wrote:
Thanks, Ella for the link to that tut. It gave me some ideas and I learned some new tricks. I still need to tweak it a bit, but it is interesting.

Attachment:
P40_globe.gif


Racer-x
, that's the nice thing about following tutorials. You always learn something new.
In that tutorial i learned about the "empty".
But in Blender there's a whole lot i still don't know... :)



Lurifax, very beautiful lettering in Affinity Designer :kpix

_________________
Ella's gallery - YouTube


Top
 Post subject: Re: A Blender question
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:33 pm  (#93) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 15, 2017
Posts: 1837
Ahh, much better after I changed key-frames to linear instead of default curved...

Attachment:
Plane_Orbit.gif
Plane_Orbit.gif [ 762.48 KiB | Viewed 4619 times ]


Top
 Post subject: Re: A Blender question
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:52 am  (#94) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Feb 14, 2013
Posts: 462
Location: Stockholm
Ella Louise wrote:
racer-x wrote:
Thanks, Ella for the link to that tut. It gave me some ideas and I learned some new tricks. I still need to tweak it a bit, but it is interesting.

Attachment:
P40_globe.gif


Racer-x
, that's the nice thing about following tutorials. You always learn something new.
In that tutorial i learned about the "empty".
But in Blender there's a whole lot i still don't know... :)



Lurifax, very beautiful lettering in Affinity Designer :kpix



Thank You Ella Louise

Here is one other Ocean Blend file you can look at.

New Oceanproject

and here is the video.
OceanVideo

_________________
Late 2017 iMac Retina 4K 21,5 inch Mac OS High Sierra version 10.13.4
3,6 GHz Intel Core i7
16 GB Ram 2400 MHz DDR4
Graphic card Radeon Pro 560 4096 MB
Affinity Photo and Affinity Designers.


Top
 Post subject: Re: A Blender question
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:59 am  (#95) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Feb 14, 2013
Posts: 462
Location: Stockholm
racer-x wrote:
Ahh, much better after I changed key-frames to linear instead of default curved...

Attachment:
Plane_Orbit.gif


Your project looks strange. Why your text flying in other direction

Take a look at my Blend file as show you how objects easy follow path.

Follow Path


Image

_________________
Late 2017 iMac Retina 4K 21,5 inch Mac OS High Sierra version 10.13.4
3,6 GHz Intel Core i7
16 GB Ram 2400 MHz DDR4
Graphic card Radeon Pro 560 4096 MB
Affinity Photo and Affinity Designers.


Top
 Post subject: Re: A Blender question
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:16 pm  (#96) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 15, 2017
Posts: 1837
The camera is tracking the plane, but the text is staying put. It does the same when I parent the object to path. I'm guessing it's because I'm animating one empty with another. I like the effect however....

Attachment:
plane_orbit2.gif
plane_orbit2.gif [ 995.69 KiB | Viewed 4598 times ]


Top
 Post subject: Re: A Blender question
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:27 pm  (#97) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: May 17, 2014
Posts: 1572
racer-x wrote:
Ahh, much better after I changed key-frames to linear instead of default curved...

Attachment:
Plane_Orbit.gif


Racer-x in space :spock :)


Lurifax73 wrote:
Thank You Ella Louise

Here is one other Ocean Blend file you can look at.

New Oceanproject

and here is the video.
OceanVideo


Thank you for the file, Lurifax. I downloaded it and looked at the video.
The ocean is really nice and realistic.

I made mine yesterday and rendered it today. Took a few hours ... :otb
The outcome is more like a cartoon than realistic. My floating teapot :lol

Floating teapot

_________________
Ella's gallery - YouTube


Top
 Post subject: Re: A Blender question
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:32 pm  (#98) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 15, 2017
Posts: 1837
The floating Tea Pot looks great Ella. I might have to play with this Ocean when I have some free time too.


Top
 Post subject: Re: A Blender question
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:01 pm  (#99) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Feb 14, 2013
Posts: 462
Location: Stockholm
Ella Louise wrote:
racer-x wrote:
Ahh, much better after I changed key-frames to linear instead of default curved...

Attachment:
Plane_Orbit.gif


Racer-x in space :spock :)


Lurifax73 wrote:
Thank You Ella Louise

Here is one other Ocean Blend file you can look at.

New Oceanproject

and here is the video.
OceanVideo


Thank you for the file, Lurifax. I downloaded it and looked at the video.
The ocean is really nice and realistic.

I made mine yesterday and rendered it today. Took a few hours ... :otb
The outcome is more like a cartoon than realistic. My floating teapot :lol

Floating teapot


Wery good Ella Louise. My ocean tok 12 hours to render. High resolution (18) need time, but looks more realistic.

_________________
Late 2017 iMac Retina 4K 21,5 inch Mac OS High Sierra version 10.13.4
3,6 GHz Intel Core i7
16 GB Ram 2400 MHz DDR4
Graphic card Radeon Pro 560 4096 MB
Affinity Photo and Affinity Designers.


Top
 Post subject: Re: A Blender question
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:04 am  (#100) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: May 17, 2014
Posts: 1572
racer-x wrote:
The floating Tea Pot looks great Ella. I might have to play with this Ocean when I have some free time too.


Thank you, racer-x. Forgot the link to the tutorial, here it is

Floating Ball Ocean Animation

_________________
Ella's gallery - YouTube


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group