It is currently Wed Oct 07, 2026 7:34 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Blue flowers and ink grapes
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:19 pm  (#1) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Aug 28, 2012
Posts: 3060
Location: Idk where I am.
Few little things...

I used inked this and then went over it with watercolor.
Image

Blue Flowers.
Image


Enjoy!




~God Bless~

~Moko

_________________
Image
Reality is a lovely place...But I wouldn't wanna live there.


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: Blue flowers and ink grapes
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:32 am  (#2) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 23, 2012
Posts: 7388
Location: Göteborg at last!
They are both good pieces of work. I love that blue colour.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Blue flowers and ink grapes
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:52 am  (#3) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Apr 01, 2012
Posts: 8477
Location: On the other side of your screen
:kpix Done well, again

_________________
Image
Free Fun Photo Editing & resources
Poems from the Lord
Gimp Newby
Gimp version 3.2.4 and GMIC-Qt 4.0.2 OS :- Windows 10 Home 64


Top
 Post subject: Re: Blue flowers and ink grapes
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:25 am  (#4) 
Offline
Retired Staff
User avatar

Joined: May 22, 2008
Posts: 6946
Location: Somewhere in GIMP
Moko, I enjoy your art work so much Very nice. :paint

_________________
Image
World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. - Albert Einstein


Top
 Post subject: Re: Blue flowers and ink grapes
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:39 pm  (#5) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Aug 28, 2012
Posts: 3060
Location: Idk where I am.
Thank you everyone! :tyspin

_________________
Image
Reality is a lovely place...But I wouldn't wanna live there.


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group