It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 8:19 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: My recent works in Krita...
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:27 am  (#1) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Oct 26, 2015
Posts: 5
Location: Australia
Here are some paintings/ sketches I made in Krita today, and a few days ago :)
I hope you like them, and please feel free to give me tips if you have any :3


Attachments:
waterfall2.png
waterfall2.png [ 200.21 KiB | Viewed 3247 times ]
abandoned space station.png
abandoned space station.png [ 360.97 KiB | Viewed 3248 times ]
mountain bridge.png
mountain bridge.png [ 802.64 KiB | Viewed 3248 times ]
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: My recent works in Krita...
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:36 am  (#2) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 07, 2010
Posts: 14182
These are very nice simxne, especially the centre one.

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: My recent works in Krita...
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:49 am  (#3) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 23, 2012
Posts: 7388
Location: Göteborg at last!
These are great paintings and they show that you have an eye for colour, perspective and composition. I'm glad you are enjoying Krita too - it's a great program!


Top
 Post subject: Re: My recent works in Krita...
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:54 am  (#4) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Oct 26, 2015
Posts: 5
Location: Australia
molly wrote:
These are very nice simxne, especially the centre one.


Thank you, Molly! I'm glad you like them! :mrgreen:

Erisian wrote:
These are great paintings and they show that you have an eye for colour, perspective and composition. I'm glad you are enjoying Krita too - it's a great program!


Thank you for such a nice compliment, Erisian :)
And yeah I love Krita, I agree, it's a really good program !


Top
 Post subject: Re: My recent works in Krita...
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:24 am  (#5) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 08, 2010
Posts: 5420
Location: Northwest Ohio
Love the waterfall, but the rock down the face of it seems a bit off, not sure why. All of the sketches are very good.


Top
 Post subject: Re: My recent works in Krita...
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:19 pm  (#6) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Oct 26, 2015
Posts: 5
Location: Australia
2-ton wrote:
Love the waterfall, but the rock down the face of it seems a bit off, not sure why. All of the sketches are very good.


Thank you, 2-ton :)
And yeah you're right, I painted those rocks in very quickly haha
Thank you nonetheless for the compliment :3


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group