It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2026 11:46 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Carousel Video about Acrylic Effects created by Dinasset
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:13 am  (#1) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 01, 2014
Posts: 14198
Location: Spain, Aragón
This video shows some of the results which have been created by using Dinasset's Acrylic Filter.
An easy way to enjoy those artistic results posted in this nice forum Gimp Chat.
Huge thanks Dinasset for your work and generosity. :jumpclap
Thanks who have contributed with your art and works to do this video possible. :tyspin

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com


or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWZcG6M ... e=youtu.be

_________________
Image

Gimp 2.10.36 (samj) portable _ OS Windows 10 Home_ 64bits
Don’t be afraid to start over. It’s a new chance to rebuild what you want.


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: Carousel Video about Acrylic Effects created by Dinasset
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:45 am  (#2) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 20, 2013
Posts: 14835
Location: roma, italy
Double wow!
In a so short slice of time, you created another wonderful show. Thanks a heap, Issabella!
Many of the outcomes created by the 3 "magical" Queens of this filter (Issabella, Pat, Ella) -as well as many of the other ones presented in the previous carousel- are so excellent that it's difficult to believe that they have been simply ignored by many of the GC-ters, when originally posted … So is this site, but it's my filters' site, and it will remain so.

_________________
"Where am I ?"


Top
 Post subject: Re: Carousel Video about Acrylic Effects created by Dinasset
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:52 am  (#3) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: May 17, 2014
Posts: 1572
Issabella, congratulations for the excellent work you did. I know how much time it takes to put together a video like that :sleepkbd
I don't have Windows Movie Maker. I make my video's in Shotcut. Still learning :mrgreen:

Hope you don't mind me posting my video again. The one I made 3 weeks ago with works by Diego, Pat, you and me. Not as long as yours only about 3 minutes :oops: :)
Different works are the same as in your video but there are also some other ones.

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

_________________
Ella's gallery - YouTube


Top
 Post subject: Re: Carousel Video about Acrylic Effects created by Dinasset
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:15 am  (#4) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 20, 2013
Posts: 14835
Location: roma, italy
Thanks Ella, for re-posting the link to your video, it's always a pleasure -for all visitors, I believe, not only for us- to look again at a wonderful carousel like yours and Issa's.
I'm really getting confused of so kind tributes.

_________________
"Where am I ?"


Top
 Post subject: Re: Carousel Video about Acrylic Effects created by Dinasset
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:27 pm  (#5) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 01, 2014
Posts: 14198
Location: Spain, Aragón
Thanks Dinasset, I'm happy you like it. It's really your work and hours of investigation. :) :jumpclap
Ella, I beg your pardon because I didn't see your beautiful video before. Of course, you have done well to add it to have them all together. I love yours and how nice the music piece, too. :clap
And... there are no two videos without three :hehe I'm preparing the last one about textures. :gimp

_________________
Image

Gimp 2.10.36 (samj) portable _ OS Windows 10 Home_ 64bits
Don’t be afraid to start over. It’s a new chance to rebuild what you want.


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group