It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2026 4:26 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Digikam question
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:06 am  (#1) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 27, 2016
Posts: 345
Location: Germany, BW
Hi all,
Anybody here who uses digikam?
I have a lot of albums in digikam. When I browse the albums there are subfolders that are opened.
Trouble is ... they are left open till I collapse them one by one.
Is there a way to collapse them recursively? (Like I can open the tree of folders with * recursively. I need something that does the opposite)
Would make life a lot easier.
Hope it's understandable what problem I have.

_________________
Regards
nelo

(Gimp 2.10 on Linux Mint MATE 20.1)


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: Digikam question
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:01 am  (#2) 
Offline
Script Coder
User avatar

Joined: Oct 25, 2010
Posts: 4812
If you have Digikam questions the best place is [here](https://discuss.pixls.us/c/software/digikam/26).

_________________
Image


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group