It is currently Fri Oct 09, 2026 1:54 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Perspective Text Effect (PDF)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:02 am  (#21) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 01, 2014
Posts: 14204
Location: Spain, Aragón
I now have a Tumblr, check it out! EK22, wonderful the whole of your job! :jumpclap :jumpclap :jumpclap
Wallace, GnuTux, I love your outcomes :clap
Maybe I could do something as yours some day... :)

_________________
Image

Gimp 2.10.36 (samj) portable _ OS Windows 10 Home_ 64bits
Don’t be afraid to start over. It’s a new chance to rebuild what you want.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Perspective Text Effect (PDF)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:32 am  (#22) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 23, 2012
Posts: 7388
Location: Göteborg at last!
Thanks for the tute Ek. Looks really good.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Perspective Text Effect (PDF)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:56 am  (#23) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Nov 15, 2012
Posts: 949
Location: Mesa, AZ
I'm glad y'all like it.

_________________
Image

I now have a Tumblr, check it out!


Top
 Post subject: Re: Perspective Text Effect (PDF)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:32 am  (#24) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jun 08, 2015
Posts: 36
;)


Attachments:
0_a4e7f_fa1d4970_orig.gif
0_a4e7f_fa1d4970_orig.gif [ 830.21 KiB | Viewed 1840 times ]

_________________
Image
Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group