It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 3:10 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Checkered Text Tutorial
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:32 am  (#41) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 23, 2012
Posts: 7388
Location: Göteborg at last!
Wow! Did you do all that from scratch? I love the bunny.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Checkered Text Tutorial
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:42 am  (#42) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 07, 2010
Posts: 14182
I downloaded the bunnies, eggs etc in the coloring format from Bing. Then I did each one with "O's" tute.

Easter coloring page stuff

_________________
Image


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group