It is currently Fri Oct 09, 2026 3:25 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Glittery, Blingy Text from Snow
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:34 am  (#21) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: May 16, 2010
Posts: 16200
Very nice, love the colors. =)


Top
 Post subject: Re: Glittery, Blingy Text from Snow
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:26 am  (#22) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 07, 2010
Posts: 14182
I did this one with o's the revised edition....
Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Glittery, Blingy Text from Snow
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:37 am  (#23) 
Offline
Retired Staff
User avatar

Joined: May 22, 2008
Posts: 6946
Location: Somewhere in GIMP
That's very pretty, Molly. Image

_________________
Image
World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. - Albert Einstein


Top
 Post subject: Re: Glittery, Blingy Text from Snow
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:57 am  (#24) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Oct 19, 2010
Posts: 376
Location: North Central Ohio, USA
I like that, Molly. What is that cool font?

_________________
Life Truth: #12
My cat is a worst typist than I am.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Glittery, Blingy Text from Snow
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:04 pm  (#25) 
Offline
Retired Staff
User avatar

Joined: May 22, 2008
Posts: 6946
Location: Somewhere in GIMP
Bob63 wrote:
I like that, Molly. What is that cool font?
I'm not Molly, but I did have the link to that font handy.

Koster Xmas Special font

_________________
Image
World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. - Albert Einstein


Top
 Post subject: Re: Glittery, Blingy Text from Snow
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:17 pm  (#26) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Aug 27, 2010
Posts: 491
Cool Tutorial both ways ...

Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Glittery, Blingy Text from Snow
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:55 pm  (#27) 
Offline
Retired Staff
User avatar

Joined: May 22, 2008
Posts: 6946
Location: Somewhere in GIMP
Mike, that is soooooo lovely.

_________________
Image
World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. - Albert Einstein


Top
 Post subject: Re: Glittery, Blingy Text from Snow
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:58 pm  (#28) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Oct 19, 2010
Posts: 376
Location: North Central Ohio, USA
Oregonian wrote:
I'm not Molly

From this far away... :rofl


@Mike, that's really nice!

_________________
Life Truth: #12
My cat is a worst typist than I am.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Glittery, Blingy Text from Snow
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:06 pm  (#29) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 07, 2010
Posts: 14182
Beautiful Mike. love the colors

_________________
Image


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group