It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 5:48 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: How to make see-through text to image
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:21 pm  (#21) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 20, 2013
Posts: 14835
Location: roma, italy
a new attachment with minor updates

Attachment:
DIEGO_glass-text.7z [2.24 KiB]
Downloaded 152 times

_________________
"Where am I ?"


Top
 Post subject: Re: How to make see-through text to image
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:31 pm  (#22) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 20, 2013
Posts: 14835
Location: roma, italy
to SallyAnne

Attachment:
1831_March 2014 after drain finished_Glass-thru.png
1831_March 2014 after drain finished_Glass-thru.png [ 2.88 MiB | Viewed 3142 times ]

_________________
"Where am I ?"


Top
 Post subject: Re: How to make see-through text to image
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:36 pm  (#23) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 20, 2013
Posts: 14835
Location: roma, italy
to Issabella

Attachment:
EnhancementAPicOrigIssa50-50_Glass-thru.jpg
EnhancementAPicOrigIssa50-50_Glass-thru.jpg [ 2.11 MiB | Viewed 3142 times ]

_________________
"Where am I ?"


Top
 Post subject: Re: How to make see-through text to image
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:43 pm  (#24) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 20, 2013
Posts: 14835
Location: roma, italy
to Mokonafan

Attachment:
2140_InkCake-SMALLmultifilled_Glass-thru.png
2140_InkCake-SMALLmultifilled_Glass-thru.png [ 2.01 MiB | Viewed 3141 times ]

_________________
"Where am I ?"


Top
 Post subject: Re: How to make see-through text to image
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:59 pm  (#25) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 20, 2013
Posts: 14835
Location: roma, italy
to Oregonian

Attachment:
53_sunset_lighthouse-fin_Glass-thru.png
53_sunset_lighthouse-fin_Glass-thru.png [ 3.54 MiB | Viewed 3140 times ]

_________________
"Where am I ?"


Top
 Post subject: Re: How to make see-through text to image
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:07 am  (#26) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 20, 2013
Posts: 14835
Location: roma, italy
to Dalia

Attachment:
3297_cherry pie_Glass-thru.png
3297_cherry pie_Glass-thru.png [ 3.75 MiB | Viewed 3138 times ]

_________________
"Where am I ?"


Top
 Post subject: Re: How to make see-through text to image
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:16 am  (#27) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 20, 2013
Posts: 14835
Location: roma, italy
to Ella Louise

Attachment:
3638_sailing_Glass-thru.jpg
3638_sailing_Glass-thru.jpg [ 2.96 MiB | Viewed 3136 times ]

_________________
"Where am I ?"


Top
 Post subject: Re: How to make see-through text to image
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:41 am  (#28) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 20, 2013
Posts: 14835
Location: roma, italy
to Molly

Attachment:
145_Clematis-Molly-DN_Glass-thru.JPG
145_Clematis-Molly-DN_Glass-thru.JPG [ 3.42 MiB | Viewed 3118 times ]

_________________
"Where am I ?"


Top
 Post subject: Re: How to make see-through text to image
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:36 am  (#29) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 20, 2013
Posts: 14835
Location: roma, italy
dinasset wrote:
a new attachment with minor updates

Attachment:
DIEGO_glass-text.7z


@SystemX
up to now there were only two downloads of the script attached
so, I was right when I said "for you, SystemX!"
apparently, it isn't a script of general interest (which means, from a positive point of view: very few lazy boys and girls!)

_________________
"Where am I ?"


Top
 Post subject: Re: How to make see-through text to image
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:02 pm  (#30) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Mar 04, 2011
Posts: 2617
dinasset wrote:
to Issabella
EnhancementAPicOrigIssa50-50_Glass-thru.jpg


I must admit I really like that one.

I am not that artistic, but from me, to all who live nowhere near the sea

you are missing a lot :)

Attachment:
onthebeach.jpg
onthebeach.jpg [ 370.05 KiB | Viewed 3092 times ]


and before you tell me that the horizon is not level. You mean to say the earth is not flat?


Top
 Post subject: Re: How to make see-through text to image
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:09 pm  (#31) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 07, 2010
Posts: 14182
dinasset wrote:
to Molly

Attachment:
145_Clematis-Molly-DN_Glass-thru.JPG

sweet dinasset, thanks

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: How to make see-through text to image
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:10 pm  (#32) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Dec 08, 2013
Posts: 1088
dinasset wrote:
dinasset wrote:
a new attachment with minor updates

Attachment:
DIEGO_glass-text.7z


@SystemX
up to now there were only two downloads of the script attached
so, I was right when I said "for you, SystemX!"
apparently, it isn't a script of general interest (which means, from a positive point of view: very few lazy boys and girls!)


:yes Does this mean I am almost ELITE Dinasset :hi5 :mrgreen:

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: How to make see-through text to image
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:12 am  (#33) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: May 17, 2014
Posts: 1572
dinasset wrote:
to Ella Louise

Attachment:
3638_sailing_Glass-thru.jpg


Very kind of you to make an outcome for all of us, dinasset. :tyspin

_________________
Ella's gallery - YouTube


Top
 Post subject: Re: How to make see-through text to image
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:00 am  (#34) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 26, 2014
Posts: 3825
Location: belgium
Image

I have the impression that dinasset only makes images for the females
or am I wrong??
:hehe :hehe :rofl


Top
 Post subject: Re: How to make see-through text to image
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:51 am  (#35) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 10, 2013
Posts: 863
The video tutorial has only 2 minutes, another option for anyone who wants to understand this effect.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rmOpNcfS4A

_________________
bbbbbbbbbbbImage
bbbbbbbbbbb Be patient, English is not my language.


Top
 Post subject: Re: How to make see-through text to image
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:11 am  (#36) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 26, 2014
Posts: 3825
Location: belgium
Image


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group