It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 5:15 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: I made a new MathMap filter
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:07 am  (#21) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: May 10, 2013
Posts: 1442
Location: Finland
Tas_mania wrote:
Thanks neuro. Some of the roll is extra down-time here in the Southern hemisphere. We are going into Winter and the days are a lot shorter.

Hi Nidhogg. I hope you are good. I came across a band from Finland called Hisko Detria. Their intro to 'On The Road Again' is awesome.
Are they popular in Finland or unknown?

Sorry, didn't see your post earlier...I'm always doing good, and especially when the sun hardly sets below horizon. Gotta enjoy these hot midsummer days.
I don't think they are popular in the mainstream media, if they are popular in the underground scene I wouldn't know.
I like to listen all kinds of music, but my day-to-day dose is mostly composed of 1980s black/thrash metal, hc punk etc.
Hisko Detria must be anagram.

Happy winter for you Tas. If I'm right you're not freezing in -30 anyway :hehe


Top
 Post subject: Re: I made a new MathMap filter
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:44 pm  (#22) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Nov 04, 2015
Posts: 1477
Hi Nidhogg.
Wow, Summer where the sun hardly sets. I just googled Helsinki is 50° N.
I'm at about 41°S. It never snows where I am but can get below zero. It was 3 this morning.

Somebody told me that music makes a video. It could be true. I've always liked heavy rock but I have used music from everywhere.
I used to play but decided I could express ideas better through graphics.

I think people in Finland must really enjoy Summer. I like Winter here - much quieter than Summer.


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group