It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:35 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Running Tap
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:51 pm  (#1) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Aug 28, 2012
Posts: 3060
Location: Idk where I am.
Wow.
Did you just do the water or did you do the faucet too? :O

_________________
Image
Reality is a lovely place...But I wouldn't wanna live there.


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: Running Tap
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:53 pm  (#2) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 07, 2010
Posts: 14182
I don't see any water or animation, The taps are great though.

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Running Tap
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:02 pm  (#3) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Aug 28, 2012
Posts: 3060
Location: Idk where I am.
molly wrote:
I don't see any water or animation, The taps are great though.

It's very light blue, maybe your monitor can't pick it up. :\

_________________
Image
Reality is a lovely place...But I wouldn't wanna live there.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Running Tap
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:27 pm  (#4) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 07, 2010
Posts: 14182
Thanks Moko. I see it very feint.

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Running Tap
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:47 pm  (#5) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Aug 28, 2012
Posts: 3060
Location: Idk where I am.
Np! :>

_________________
Image
Reality is a lovely place...But I wouldn't wanna live there.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Running Tap
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:41 am  (#6) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 01, 2014
Posts: 14198
Location: Spain, Aragón
conbagui, yes please! make a tut to teach so many people longing for learning! Could you spend some of your time about this subject? I don't know about animation, my tries are always a fail. :(
Thank you very much conbagui.

_________________
Image

Gimp 2.10.36 (samj) portable _ OS Windows 10 Home_ 64bits
Don’t be afraid to start over. It’s a new chance to rebuild what you want.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Running Tap
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:12 am  (#7) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Apr 01, 2012
Posts: 8473
Location: On the other side of your screen
:oops: I can't see the animation either. Moved my screen around but only saw a still picture.

_________________
Image
Free Fun Photo Editing & resources
Poems from the Lord
Gimp Newby
Gimp version 3.2.4 and GMIC-Qt 4.0.2 OS :- Windows 10 Home 64


Top
 Post subject: Re: Running Tap
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:36 am  (#8) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 01, 2014
Posts: 14198
Location: Spain, Aragón
Sallyanne, look just at the edge of the tap, and you'll notice a light movement and from there down. I suppose that with a dark background it could be seen better. Don't doubt that conbagui will explain us everything.

_________________
Image

Gimp 2.10.36 (samj) portable _ OS Windows 10 Home_ 64bits
Don’t be afraid to start over. It’s a new chance to rebuild what you want.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Running Tap
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:43 pm  (#9) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Aug 28, 2012
Posts: 3060
Location: Idk where I am.
not sure why that is, I can still see it. D:

_________________
Image
Reality is a lovely place...But I wouldn't wanna live there.


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group