Hi RodThe compiled gmic-gegl filters do not depend on the gmic_gimp_qt version at all, only on libcgmic-3.dll (so another option to access the latest filters is to update libcgmic-3.dll and use 'Run G'MIC command'):

Gmic-gegl-generator allows you to select the filter(s) to compile.
However, to obtain new filters, you'll need to compile the latest version of G'MIC first—unless someone shares the generated C file.
I've deliberately provoked a small discussion with three screenshots without comment
https://discuss.pixls.us/t/fun-with-pra ... /42988/212I think that after the break,
Flatscrew will fix the existing issues and provide versions for various systems.
Then the files from my compilation will be deleted.
I estimate that about 80% of the filters should work (and probably never again, due to operations that G'MIC can perform but are unavailable in GEGL)—but if I wanted to test them again, it would take about 24 hours.
It's not boring (as it's an informative overview of G'MIC's capabilities)—but it is time-consuming.
It's likely that Flatscrew has an automatic way to verify that filters are working correctly.
Test for (only 508) filters:
https://github.com/flatscrew/gmic-gegl- ... /STATUS.mdA small detail:
For the Gmicky filter, the category entry was in Japanese. I changed it to G'MIC/Rendering/Gmicky - Roddy.