It is currently Fri Oct 09, 2026 3:26 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Wilber brush
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:56 am  (#1) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Apr 01, 2012
Posts: 8478
Location: On the other side of your screen
Either I have not noticed it before
But I love the new Wilber brush!
Image

_________________
Image
Free Fun Photo Editing & resources
Poems from the Lord
Gimp Newby
Gimp version 3.2.4 and GMIC-Qt 4.0.2 OS :- Windows 10 Home 64


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: Wilber brush
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:12 am  (#2) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jul 06, 2013
Posts: 2663
Location: California
I just noticed it now and I love the new Wilbur brush too!


Top
 Post subject: Re: Wilber brush
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:28 am  (#3) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Apr 01, 2012
Posts: 8478
Location: On the other side of your screen
Thanks Mackenzieh, I don't feel so slow now ;)

_________________
Image
Free Fun Photo Editing & resources
Poems from the Lord
Gimp Newby
Gimp version 3.2.4 and GMIC-Qt 4.0.2 OS :- Windows 10 Home 64


Top
 Post subject: Re: Wilber brush
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:25 am  (#4) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 24, 2010
Posts: 12850
lolol

Gave me a needed smile this morning, Sallyanne; thanks for sharing. :)

_________________
Lyle

Psalm 109:8

Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Wilber brush
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:25 pm  (#5) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: May 10, 2013
Posts: 1442
Location: Finland
hehe, they used the pepper that's pretty funny. I wish it had more layers.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Wilber brush
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:53 am  (#6) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Apr 01, 2012
Posts: 8478
Location: On the other side of your screen
Nidhogg wrote:
hehe, they used the pepper that's pretty funny. I wish it had more layers.

Yeah when I first noticed it I thought I was seeing things or something was wrong!


Someone here is sure to show you how you can make the brush with more pictures ;)

_________________
Image
Free Fun Photo Editing & resources
Poems from the Lord
Gimp Newby
Gimp version 3.2.4 and GMIC-Qt 4.0.2 OS :- Windows 10 Home 64


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group