It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 5:56 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Hello!!!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:07 pm  (#1) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Oct 10, 2023
Posts: 9
Location: Darien, IL
Hello!!!
I'm BEAMER3K, I'm new to this forum, but not to Gimp.
I've been using Gimp 2 for the last ten years or so and I could say that I am quite good with it!
Not only Gimp, but a few other programs like it I have had experience with (Photoshop, Krita, Clip Studio and Paint).
Gimp and Krita are my preferred programs for my digital art and stuff.

I've mainly been using Gimp to help me create a bunch of stuff for my models in vRoid Studio. Clothing, textures and more.
I even use it to edit my VRM screenshots. I'm a jack of all trades when it comes to art, photography, and more.

Most of my digital work can be found on my DeviantArt gallery.
Just look up BEAMER3K.

Anyway, I'm glad to be here.

_________________
Metalhead, Artist, Gamer.
vRoid Studio, Gimp, Krita, dA.
Digital Painter, Digital Photographer, Fashion Designer

My vRoid Hub
My DeviantArt
BEAMER3K'S FREE EMPORIUM

Discord ID: BEAMER3K.


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: Hello!!!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:45 pm  (#2) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: May 24, 2021
Posts: 859
Location: SEA - South East Asia
Image

_________________
Patrice


Top
 Post subject: Re: Hello!!!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:08 pm  (#3) 
Offline
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Aug 10, 2012
Posts: 14217
Location: Native to NYC living in Arizona, Gimp 2.8 - 3.0, Win 11 PC.
Hello BEAMER3K :welcome to Gimp Chat.
:jumpclap

_________________
Image
"A wise man learns more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer"
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Hello!!!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:35 am  (#4) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Oct 02, 2014
Posts: 5052
Location: Sydney Australia
Image

_________________
Image

Respect should be offered freely but hard earned


Top
 Post subject: Re: Hello!!!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:29 am  (#5) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Apr 01, 2012
Posts: 8472
Location: On the other side of your screen
. :welcome BEAMER3K to Gimp Chat :gimp
Looking forward to seeing some of your work

Looks like you have something in common with Wallace (Batman).
I am a Trekky from waaaaayyyyyy back.

_________________
Image
Free Fun Photo Editing & resources
Poems from the Lord
Gimp Newby
Gimp version 3.2.4 and GMIC-Qt 4.0.2 OS :- Windows 10 Home 64


Top
 Post subject: Re: Hello!!!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:59 am  (#6) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 01, 2014
Posts: 14198
Location: Spain, Aragón
Welcome to Gimp Chat, BEAMER3K. :)


Attachments:
Welcome to GimpChat.jpg
Welcome to GimpChat.jpg [ 972.11 KiB | Viewed 1792 times ]

_________________
Image

Gimp 2.10.36 (samj) portable _ OS Windows 10 Home_ 64bits
Don’t be afraid to start over. It’s a new chance to rebuild what you want.
Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group