Oregonian wrote:
Marcello wrote:
MareroQ
can you tell me how you use dingbas in Fiolex font?
alt+ NumLock pad is not working in my WINDOWS s32
Thanks in advance
Is this the Fiolex font you are talking about?
http://www.dafont.com/fiolex-mephisto-dingbats.fontYou don't need the alt + Numpad for those. Use the corresponding letter and case for the dingbats.
I've attached a pdf chart of the font.
------------------
@Oregonian - First of all thank you to answer
I dowload the font Fiolex_Mephisto.ttf that include the alphabet and the dingbats
and that create my problem.
I didnt know that there was a font with only dingbats!
After I wrote my question I read in GimpChat that there was (is?)a bug in GIMP that you cant use ALT+Num Lock with extended characters like in Word
see this exemple
font Entangled
Entangled
Entangled Layer A
Entangled Layer B
Entangled Plain
With the fonts above (except Plain) use « and » to make 'Caps' at
the ends of your text.
« (Press and Hold ALT then on the # Pad type in 0171, then release ALT)
» (Press and Hold ALT then on the # Pad type in 0187, then release ALT)
With Entangled Layer A and B, Layer A are the Characters and Layer B
are the Lines that weave around the characters. These 'Layer' fonts
are best used in graphic (or illustration) programs that use Layers.
Again thanks