It is currently Sat Oct 03, 2026 6:21 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: [Traditional Art]Koala Cheerleader!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:41 pm  (#1) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Aug 28, 2012
Posts: 3060
Location: Idk where I am.
Dunno where I got this idea from but oh well. :lol

I was laying down and like I think I need to draw a cheerleader koala! LOL

Image


Washable Marker, Colored Pencils, Watercolor, Sharpie Markers.



Enjoy!


~ God Bless ~


~ Moko

_________________
Image
Reality is a lovely place...But I wouldn't wanna live there.


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: [Traditional Art]Koala Cheerleader!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:03 pm  (#2) 
Offline
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Aug 10, 2012
Posts: 14224
Location: Native to NYC living in Arizona, Gimp 2.8 - 3.0, Win 11 PC.
Image

_________________
Image
"A wise man learns more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer"
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: [Traditional Art]Koala Cheerleader!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:24 pm  (#3) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 07, 2010
Posts: 14182
That is so cute Moko. Love it. @wallace, I stole your cheerleader. woo hoo

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: [Traditional Art]Koala Cheerleader!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:29 pm  (#4) 
Offline
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Aug 10, 2012
Posts: 14224
Location: Native to NYC living in Arizona, Gimp 2.8 - 3.0, Win 11 PC.
molly wrote:
That is so cute Moko. Love it. @wallace, I stole your cheerleader. woo hoo

Stop Thief!!! :hehe

_________________
Image
"A wise man learns more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer"
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: [Traditional Art]Koala Cheerleader!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:43 pm  (#5) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 24, 2010
Posts: 12850
I like it too Moko. :)

_________________
Lyle

Psalm 109:8

Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: [Traditional Art]Koala Cheerleader!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:58 pm  (#6) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 07, 2010
Posts: 14182
Wallace wrote:
molly wrote:
That is so cute Moko. Love it. @wallace, I stole your cheerleader. woo hoo

Stop Thief!!! :hehe[/quote

Catch me if you can :pengy :pengy :pengy :rofl :rofl

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: [Traditional Art]Koala Cheerleader!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:19 pm  (#7) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Aug 28, 2012
Posts: 3060
Location: Idk where I am.
:lol


Thank you! xD

_________________
Image
Reality is a lovely place...But I wouldn't wanna live there.


Top
 Post subject: Re: [Traditional Art]Koala Cheerleader!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:12 am  (#8) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 23, 2012
Posts: 7388
Location: Göteborg at last!
Beautiful work Moko. She's really cute and the colours are lovely.


Top
 Post subject: Re: [Traditional Art]Koala Cheerleader!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:00 pm  (#9) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 08, 2010
Posts: 5420
Location: Northwest Ohio
You have such an individual art style, so detailed and colorful. I hope you always keep to that style, it is quit nice and unique.


Top
 Post subject: Re: [Traditional Art]Koala Cheerleader!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:30 pm  (#10) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Aug 28, 2012
Posts: 3060
Location: Idk where I am.
Thank you both! :D

_________________
Image
Reality is a lovely place...But I wouldn't wanna live there.


Top
 Post subject: Re: [Traditional Art]Koala Cheerleader!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:03 pm  (#11) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Apr 01, 2012
Posts: 8475
Location: On the other side of your screen
Very nice moko. I whole heartily agree with 2-ton

_________________
Image
Free Fun Photo Editing & resources
Poems from the Lord
Gimp Newby
Gimp version 3.2.4 and GMIC-Qt 4.0.2 OS :- Windows 10 Home 64


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group