Hello all,
Thank you for your replies. I am still learning.
1) I learnt that font has no font size in numbers grading - only smaller, small, medium, large, larger ..........

2) I could not format font size before I typed in text in the content area.
After I typed in text in content area, i had to format it (in my case to Arial) and then I had to backspace and forward space to reposition text.
3) After some 4-5 paragraps in content area and inserted images, my page looked good and well aligned in the Kompozer window (design window) but
if i switched to look at it in BROWSE mode ie. Browser - it was haywire! Images and text were not as it should be in the Kompozer window.
4) Then I tried to work it in the Kompozer window to make it look good in the Browser and now it gone the other way. It looked okay in the Browser now
but it is badly aligned in the Kompozer Design window. I also see alot of this sign(**nbs) like it said i was using the backspace key.
5) I set up link on the bottom of the page, but the links dont work even though i have set up 2 pages by now - ie. one is the index.html (homepage)
and other is the features.html (feature page). got a 404 error i think.
6) I am not giving up!!! I got to conquer this hill.
Thank you Rod for your great help on the Arrow Brushes and the html codings. I am still looking at it. (Wish I can send you some cupcakes !!!)