Fractal keyframing and rendering was done in Mandelbulber. Rendering took 12 hours. Then over 4,000 PNG layers were opened in Gimp. Unfortunately this hits a 'memory wall' because you need a huge amount of ram to process an image of that size. Breaking the render into segments gets around that. Gimp tools used were setting framerate, removing hot pixels with G'MIC, merging backgrounds and outputting video with Gimp GAP. Backgrounds were made with Gimp Mathmap and faded with G'MIC.
The reason I called this a 'randomized thought experiment' was because I decided not to select pre-made fractals to hybridize, but use a random number generator to select them instead. Does using random maths diminish or enhance the production of art? An interesting question I think.
I don't understand why these fractals change completely while the camera moves through them, but it reminds me of how the universe adapts to everything we do, or maybe even think.