It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 12:18 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Timelapse video - Christmas card 2013
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:58 pm  (#1) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 27, 2010
Posts: 1510
Location: Sweden
www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com


Timelapse of the creation of my Christmas card for this year.
I recommend watching in HD. I've partly added descriptions of what I'm doing, but I've not finished the end in this regard.
.
Griatch

_________________


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: Timelapse video - Christmas card 2013
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:27 pm  (#2) 
Offline
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Aug 10, 2012
Posts: 14217
Location: Native to NYC living in Arizona, Gimp 2.8 - 3.0, Win 11 PC.
That's really incredible to see. How about printed a link to this video on the card somewhere.

_________________
Image
"A wise man learns more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer"
Image


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group