It is currently Fri Oct 09, 2026 9:15 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Vintage Lacy Picture Frame Tutorial
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:14 am  (#61) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: May 17, 2014
Posts: 1572
O now I understand Molly, thanks!
I thought it was some special terminology on GimpChat :keybdtype

You see, it’s not only Gimp I learn here :bigthup

_________________
Ella's gallery - YouTube


Top
 Post subject: Re: Vintage Lacy Picture Frame Tutorial
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:27 am  (#62) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 07, 2010
Posts: 14182
:lol , me too :roll: :rofl :pengy :pengy :pengy :pengy :pengy

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Vintage Lacy Picture Frame Tutorial
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:41 pm  (#63) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Dec 10, 2013
Posts: 1004
Molly thank you so much for your tutorial. I love all things vintage and of another era - this was a perfect tutorial.

Image

_________________
Image
Macbook Air - MacOS Sierra 10.12
McGimp 2.8.14
G'mic 1.6.5


Top
 Post subject: Re: Vintage Lacy Picture Frame Tutorial
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:53 pm  (#64) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 07, 2010
Posts: 14182
You are very welcome Dalia, I love the way you created the pair and Cameos always do it for me. They are so old fashioned.

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Vintage Lacy Picture Frame Tutorial
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:26 am  (#65) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 26, 2014
Posts: 3825
Location: belgium
Image

inside the medalion I have a vintage image
and I have used the gold frame of this tutorial
it's still not perfect
I'm still working on, and later I will make a tutorial

Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Vintage Lacy Picture Frame Tutorial
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:43 am  (#66) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 07, 2010
Posts: 14182
Very nice spin gimper66, love it. Reminds me of the gold lockets that used to be so popular.

Here is a tute I did from a picture of a Dove that you might want to try... viewtopic.php?f=23&t=198

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Vintage Lacy Picture Frame Tutorial
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:53 am  (#67) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 26, 2014
Posts: 3825
Location: belgium
molly I had already noted the link :tyspin :coolthup

but I have so much to do that I have to choose here
I would of course also make myself a tutorial that has been a lot of work
and it is also very nice weather here and then I'm not sitting behind my komputer :pengy

thanks anyway,gimper66


Top
 Post subject: Re: Vintage Lacy Picture Frame Tutorial
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:57 am  (#68) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 07, 2010
Posts: 14182
You are right, a day is not long enough to do everything we like to do. the weather here is very hot and humid so I am staying inside for now but should be out picking my yellow wax beans, they are delicious.

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Vintage Lacy Picture Frame Tutorial
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:10 am  (#69) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Dec 10, 2013
Posts: 1004
gimper! :clap wow, that is beautiful.

_________________
Image
Macbook Air - MacOS Sierra 10.12
McGimp 2.8.14
G'mic 1.6.5


Top
 Post subject: Re: Vintage Lacy Picture Frame Tutorial
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:11 am  (#70) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 07, 2010
Posts: 14182
gimper, your gold locket reminds of a tutorial I did several times by ccbarr. It got easier each time I tried it cuz there is no GAP involved, so no short cuts.
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=3008

_________________
Image


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group