It is currently Sun Oct 11, 2026 1:51 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: GIMP-2.8.14 theme (Dynamic - Metallic Blue Licorice)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:08 am  (#21) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: May 16, 2010
Posts: 16200
lylejk wrote:
Thanks for the info Rod; that worked. Molly's 32-bit version messed up PSPI for whatever reason so I replaced the 32-bit version with the one that installed for 2.14. All's well and now I have my biggy layer mode back again. lol

:)

Good deal. Glad to hear it. :)
By the way what does "Biggy" layer mode do?


Top
 Post subject: Re: GIMP-2.8.14 theme (Dynamic - Metallic Blue Licorice)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:37 am  (#22) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Jul 11, 2010
Posts: 349
Rod wrote:
Anyone tested this one compiled by Sam for GIMP-2.8.15?


I am running Samj 2.8.15 and I am haven't had any problems with themes. I have not tested it in other versions of GIMP though.


Top
 Post subject: Re: GIMP-2.8.14 theme (Dynamic - Metallic Blue Licorice)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:08 pm  (#23) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: May 16, 2010
Posts: 16200
bilbo9955 wrote:
Rod wrote:
Anyone tested this one compiled by Sam for GIMP-2.8.15?


I am running Samj 2.8.15 and I am haven't had any problems with themes. I have not tested it in other versions of GIMP though.

Do you mind trying my Blue Metalic Licorice theme to see if it works?
Link is in the topic thread.


Top
 Post subject: Re: GIMP-2.8.14 theme (Dynamic - Metallic Blue Licorice)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:14 pm  (#24) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: May 16, 2010
Posts: 16200
This is the libpng dll file that works for me Graechan. :) (GIMP-2.8.14 64 bit)

Attachment:
libpng15-15.zip [91.77 KiB]
Downloaded 122 times


Top
 Post subject: Re: GIMP-2.8.14 theme (Dynamic - Metallic Blue Licorice)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:43 am  (#25) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Jul 11, 2010
Posts: 349
Rod wrote:
bilbo9955 wrote:
Rod wrote:
Anyone tested this one compiled by Sam for GIMP-2.8.15?

Do you mind trying my Blue Metalic Licorice theme to see if it works?
Link is in the topic thread.


I tried with your Metalic_Blue_Licorice_DynamicRod_D theme and their were some minor display problems. Wish I had better news!


Top
 Post subject: Re: GIMP-2.8.14 theme (Dynamic - Metallic Blue Licorice)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:08 pm  (#26) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: May 16, 2010
Posts: 16200
bilbo9955 wrote:

I tried with your Metalic_Blue_Licorice_DynamicRod_D theme and their were some minor display problems. Wish I had better news!

Just means the Cairo bug remains in Sams GIMP-2.8.15 compile. GIMP-2.8.10's dll works fine with my theme so i thank you for testing. :)


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group