merrak wrote:
I just noticed your usericon blinks, too--made me jump when I first saw it

I think you did a good job--animation is tough! I'm experiencing that first-hand, animating a sprite of my own.
One thing that would make it a little more complete is if Tilly actually spun around to face the new direction, rather than simply changing to the new direction instantaneously.
Yeah that would probably look better...I have no clue how to do that.

made you jump! Wallace's avatar did that to me once. xD
AnMal wrote:
mokonafan: it's yet another step on the way to pink fluffy game fame

. nicely animated - i hate animating anything and i have once tried my hand on animating sprites, so i think it's very impressive. what merrak says is of course true, but it would be a lot more work!
i like your blinking tilly-avatar too, she's such a fun and cheery-looking character.

The animation was the easy part for me, it was the coloring each frame that was a pain since each one has to use the same colors. And the last sprite I just flipped the picture, this time I colored each one so the lighting would be right. Took probably 7 or 8 hours since I draw on a large scale then resize it after.