It is currently Sun Oct 04, 2026 5:37 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Anyone interested in a draw contest?
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:45 am  (#1) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: May 16, 2010
Posts: 16194
I think it would be fun!
anyone wanna? =)

Image


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: Anyone interested in a draw contest?
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:34 am  (#2) 
Offline
Script Coder
User avatar

Joined: Apr 23, 2010
Posts: 1553
Location: not from Guildford after all
Image

_________________
Any sufficiently primitive technology is indistinguishable from a rock.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Anyone interested in a draw contest?
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:13 am  (#3) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 07, 2010
Posts: 14182
that is genius saulgoode. excellent Now I want to color it lol

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Anyone interested in a draw contest?
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:22 am  (#4) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: May 16, 2010
Posts: 16194
lol

Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Anyone interested in a draw contest?
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:24 am  (#5) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: May 16, 2010
Posts: 16194
Is that yours?
here is mine. =)

Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Anyone interested in a draw contest?
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:36 pm  (#6) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 08, 2010
Posts: 5420
Location: Northwest Ohio
great job on the iris!


Top
 Post subject: Re: Anyone interested in a draw contest?
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:22 am  (#7) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: May 16, 2010
Posts: 16194
its easy to make with polar coordinate filter. =)


Top
 Post subject: Re: Anyone interested in a draw contest?
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 11:12 am  (#8) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 08, 2010
Posts: 5420
Location: Northwest Ohio
This isn't really drawing, just something fun I made after seeing someone's work on GT. I should have paid more attention to what icon went where because now I see that the icon colors are not in the same place as in the real icon. :oops: Anyhoo, I put in the icon for the 4 most used programs I use on my computer.
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Anyone interested in a draw contest?
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 11:35 am  (#9) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 07, 2010
Posts: 14182
very nice 2-ton, I love it. I don't see FF. lol

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Anyone interested in a draw contest?
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:46 am  (#10) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: May 16, 2010
Posts: 16194
looks cool 2- ton...i play solitaire alot too! =)


Top
 Post subject: Re: Anyone interested in a draw contest?
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:14 pm  (#11) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 08, 2010
Posts: 5420
Location: Northwest Ohio
I still haven't put ff on my computer. I do have Safari, and it's very slick, but to be honest I use the default ie most of the time because I'm used to it.


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group